Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. (3761 Views)

Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Eczema / Common Causes Of Eczema / Causes Of Eczema And Stretch Mark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. by knndy: 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2010
Hello everyone, I have been battling with eczema for over 10 yrs now. I have used almost all recommended creams and tabs like Fulcin, Anti fun-bact A, Nizoral etc. to no avail, all Iget is temperory remedy. More annoying is the facial which leaves my face read and rough.

What do I do please? Someone said she had seen where injection was administered on a friend that worked very well, but she can't remember the name of the injection. I badly need help and urgently too.

Thank you all and waiting for your kind response.
Re: Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. by Geoforever(f): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2010
U dnt nid injection,if we can meet,i assure u dt u ll live 2 give testimony.ofcourse i ve wat u can use bt u ll spend money and i know u ll get me more customers.Money return guarantee.call me on 08035151554
Re: Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. by gbadaniyi(m): 3:10pm On Nov 23, 2010
u need to try some herbal medecine which have help others and i belive it will help u also call 08022557966
Re: Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. by ab1989: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2010
In order to clear off the ezcema by to use the products of Alovera of America. The products are Alogel drink (An antioxidants) 2) propol tabs (3) propol cream. All these are not drugs but food supplement which will flush your system an make ur skin to look fine.The products are available in Nigeria in Lagos, Abuja, Porthacout and Warri where you can buy the products. For more details call me on 08032451201 or orelusimndupe@yahoo .com
Re: Any Injection For The Cure Of Eczema? Help, Please. by knndy: 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2010
I want to say a very big 'thank you' to everyone for your contributions. May God bless u as I try out your suggestions and look forward to getting permanent cure. Thanks again.

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Risks Involved In Tattooing / Gnld Products Are Expensive But Reliable.chek Here 4 Yur Health Probs And Order / What's The Best Solution For A Scorpion Bite?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.