Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Nairalanders Plz Help! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nairalanders Plz Help! (781 Views)

Plz Help!!! Does It Mean A Biochemist Is Not Employable? / hello plz help a frnd, am in need of a job precisely in ib, but not teaching / Someone Should Plz Help...., (2) (3) (4)

Nairalanders Plz Help! by kazzm: 12:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
since joining this forum,goodnews have been on every time. pls,all nairalanders help me with information on how to get a good job,abeg o.am a graduate,even just concluded my master. all uites,pls,help ur boy. my e-mail is tjwalex@yahoo.com and my number is 07033301517,thanks
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help! by Marymos: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2009
What's your discipline?
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help! by kazzm: 4:30pm On Nov 10, 2009
Thanks alot,am so happy to recievie ur reply cocerning my topic. i read economics(education) wand graduated with 2.2 and just concluded my masters in educational technology(Awaiting result) both from university of ibadan,naigeria. my credentials might be sent as an attachment if required. kazzm tjwalex@yahoo.com
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help! by fellabrims: 1:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
@ Poster,
Do you wish to work in a school? if yes, Google British International School, They like taking those in your field of study for employment, they also like employing hose that have masters (an added advantage for you). You can also Google International/local schools in Nigeria to upload your C.V there.
Secondly, apply online on a regular interval. I know this could be money sapping, but it pays to apply online at times.
Again, send your C.V to near by schools around you. With this, when you are called and have the job, it pays you, even if the money is small. Remember, Nigeria looks at experience and not really what you came out with (you will have to prove your school and result on the field of the job).
In addition, always check other job sites like Naijahotjobs, dan royal etc, Read Tuesday and Thursday Guardian on a regular, but dont fall victim to agent recruiters, who will ask you to pay N2 or N3k for form before they give you a job,
Send your C.V to relatives, you never can tell the seed that will flourish for you.
Be VERY VERY PATIENT, as Patience is a virtue that not all has,
Lastly, which is actually Firstly, PRAY, FAST and talk to your God, he is not far away, but very close,
In all testify and thank God when you turn to a BIGZ BOY/GIRLZ!!! wink
Re: Nairalanders Plz Help! by Marymos: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2009
Check this website www.nigeriagalleria.com
I will be at look out for you.Just keep trusting God.

Urgent Vacancies / Unilever Plc / Accountant Required