Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:43 AM

11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? (1401 Views)

Divorce Your Wife, Lose Your House To Her - Oyo Court Rules / Would You Let Your Wife Wear This Out? / Would You Accept Or Reject A DNA Paternity Test If It Is Offered For Free? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2016
Men:
In this recession would you accept an offer from your boss for 11m Naira for one night to bang your Wife?

Just one night stand with condoms.

Women:

Would you allow your Husband to bang your female boss for one night for 11m naira?
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by greatnaija01: 9:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
because it is NAIRA then my final answer is NEVERRRRRRRRRR

JuicyLucy:
Men:
In this recession would you accept an offer from your boss for 11m Naira for one night to bang your Wife?

Just one night stand with condoms.

Women:

Would you allow your Husband to bang your female boss for one night for 11m naira?

1 Like

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 29, 2016
Naira that is as good as tissue paper in these streets?

Now pounds? Maybe tongue
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by thesicilian: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2016
There are some things one should never joke about. Boyfriend/Girlfriend, maybe. But Husband/wife, no go area.
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by adonbilivit: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
OP are u married? if yes, do you really love your wife? what if she contracts a deadly STD(HIV) that night and infects you with it?

its not worth it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Majority of those people saying NEVER!!! are actually the ones who will not decline the offer,abeg make we forget all dis initial gragra. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Agbaletu: 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2016
A thread like this will cease to exist from 1st of December when 1MB data will be sold for 50 Naira.

5 Likes

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by kestolove95(m): 9:37pm On Nov 29, 2016
My wife no but my girlfriend even 500k I go collct

1 Like

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by chriskosherbal(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2016
Hmmm what a question.
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by emeraldknytt(m): 10:17pm On Nov 29, 2016
kestolove95:
My wife no but my girlfriend even 500k I go collct
Are you a lesbo? All these niqqas forming bobrisky on NL. SMH undecided

2 Likes

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Mrjo(m): 10:44pm On Nov 29, 2016
emeraldknytt:
Are you a lesbo? All these niqqas forming bobrisky on NL. SMH undecided
u catch am
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by YUNGLURD(m): 11:35am On Nov 30, 2016
baba, i swear i go collect am o...some married women sef dey cheat in secret even d husband sef go dey suspect without collecting epini....hw much more my boss con offer me 11m just to enter am wit condom,,, na straight winnin sef
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by spencekat(m): 12:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Hell NO
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by greatgod2012(f): 3:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Threads like this shows that some people don't honour the institution of marriage at all.

Smh for the question.

2 Likes

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wouldn't even let you bang my wife for a billion euros. What fresh hell is eleven million naira?

I'm like that kid who doesn't like to share his toys. Only the raging bull in my pants would have access to my wife's hairy and moist China shop of pleasure. Sue me. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
greatgod2012:
Threads like this shows that some people don't honour the institution of marriage at all.
Smh for the question.

You are too priggish! It's only a harmless and completely theoretical question.

1 Like

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by greatgod2012(f): 4:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

You are too priggish! It's only a harmless and completely theoretical question.

Have you been looking out for an opportunity to insult me? What have I said/typed wrong? Anyway, continue!
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
greatgod2012:

Have you been looking out for an opportunity to insult me? What have I said/typed wrong? Anyway, continue!

It wasn't intended as an insult, and I apologise if it seemed like it was.

You said, “SMH for the question”, and in a manner suggesting that you treated the OP's question like it was the bubonic plague.

I bet you're a character plucked out of a Victorian novel. And that you crease into a million folds whenever you hear words like fück and bullshït. Yes? grin

2 Likes

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
1bkaye:
Naira that is as good as tissue paper in these streets?

Now pounds? Maybe tongue

Interesting. Maybe as in you would green-light your hubby banging his female boss, or maybe as in you wouldn't mind if your husband tells you that you have to sleep with his boss?

1 Like

Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Interesting. Maybe as in you would green-light your hubby banging his female boss, or maybe as in you wouldn't mind if your husband tells you that you have to sleep with his boss?
Both

Lol jk I vow to protect the honour and sanctity of my marriage etc etc
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
shocked
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
1bkaye:

Both

Lol jk I vow to protect the honour and sanctity of my marriage etc etc

LOL. You are a real survivalist.
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

LOL. You are a real survivalist.
Haha I'm kidding, I'd like to think I wouldn't anyway. I will say though that at times you never really know until you're actually facing that funny hypothetical situation as a reality lol
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 5:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
1bkaye:

Haha I'm kidding, I'd like to think I wouldn't anyway. I will say though that at times you never really know until you're actually facing that funny hypothetical situation as a reality lol

Yeah, reality rings quite differently from hypothetical situations, but I'm unwavering in my conviction that I wouldn't, under any number of circumstances, whôre out my wife or myself for some cheap wad of banknotes -- hypothetical situation or not. smiley
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
DarkRebel101:

Yeah, reality rings quite differently from hypothetical situations, but I'm unwavering in my conviction that I wouldn't, under any number of circumstances, whôre out my wife or myself for some cheap wad of banknotes -- hypothetical situation or not. smiley
Ayyy good man lol
Re: 11m For One Night With Your Wife, Would You Accept? by sisisioge: 8:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
OP, you obviously haven't seen indecent proposal. The movie will let you know that there's another state worse than being broke! Go do am...u sef go know.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Know A Typical Nigerian Mom’s Kitchen / How To Get Good Hip Shape And Look Sexy Ladies Grab It. / How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.