Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment (4432 Views)

Npower Nigeria IBM Jumpstart Competition: How To Apply! / Kaduna State Subeb Released First Batch Recruitment List And Appointment Letter / Npower 2017 Pre-selected Applicant Who Has Done Physica Verification Successfuly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by Didoris(f): 9:32pm On Nov 29, 2016
has any Ogun state applicant gone for credentials verification and appointment letter . pls share information. Thanks
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by alan444: 11:19pm On Nov 29, 2016
Didoris:
has any Ogun state applicant gone for credentials verification and appointment letter . pls share information. Thanks

I rep Ogun Npower Agro,obafemi OWODE still not able to sign in,please any update...pls my Ogun pple carry ur brothers along...my WhatsApp 08141337651

1 Like

Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by Perotti: 11:30pm On Nov 29, 2016
Same here @alan444
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by phemytos(m): 12:00am On Nov 30, 2016
alan444:

I rep Ogun Npower Agro,obafemi OWODE still not able to sign in,please any update...pls my Ogun pple carry ur brothers along...my WhatsApp 08141337651
also repping obafemi owode,also unable to login, Nteach whatsap one: 08061280700

1 Like

Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by dejifm(m): 12:57am On Nov 30, 2016
is there anyone from Ogun who have login?
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by MostReserved77(m): 4:16am On Nov 30, 2016
I do not know abt d verification exercise yet in Adoodo/Ota
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by Didoris(f): 4:34am On Nov 30, 2016
yes, av updated my bank account number on npvn. use capital letter to begin ur password e.g Diamond
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by muredo(m): 7:48am On Nov 30, 2016
dejifm:
is there anyone from Ogun who have login?
Yes bro I have logged in on Sunday morning
Mobile number=Username
Surname(lowercase)=Password

Though I rep N-Agro Abeokuta South
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by alan444: 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Didoris:
WhatsApp link for NPower/Ogun/Obafemi Owode lets meet here(08141337651) in order help us to be up to date.
From a reliable source, somebody was in Obafemi Owode L.G.A this morning and to my greatest surprise they said they don't have any info as regards NPower,the person was advised to go to SUBEB may be they can help.Na wa o and no response from Npower.please NPower/Ogun any info you please spread it...
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by Molarmass4luv(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
I represent n teach Abeokuta south L G, I can't be able to login any help for me?
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by MostReserved77(m): 3:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
Molarmass4luv:
I represent n teach Abeokuta south L G, I can't be able to login any help for me?
I think dey av temporarily locked d log in thing , its not opening 4 anyone @ d moment

1 Like

Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by ability4ace: 5:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
just keep calm every selected person Will login . they're still working on the site. I login yesterday and I update my profile and account details but this evening i tried to login again and is giving me error. so keep calm if you are selected you are going to login thanks
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by kulu80(m): 5:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
MostReserved77:
I think dey av temporarily locked d log in thing , its not opening 4 anyone @ d moment

same thing here, i cant hv access to my profile any longer
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by Davgwen(f): 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
https:///FdM6CbTgjxi5vGjA

whatsapp group chat for ogun applicants
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by alan444: 12:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Didoris:

my people of ogun state
The information reaching me now is that npower selected applicant for ogun state have started submitting their congratulatory message (the one that pop-up when you type your number on the selection list) at the GOVERNOR'S OFFICE IN ABEOKUTA, confirmed from somebody that has submitted, but what next after that, I don't know...PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTRADICTING UPDATE PLEASE LET US KNOW.

SO BAD THAT THE SO CALLED NPOWER COORDINATORS JUST WENT MUTE ON THIS ISSUE AFTER THEIR UNPLANNED ANNOUNCEMENT OF PEOPLE RESUMING DECEMBER 1ST WITHOUT PROPER PREPARATION.

THEY MANAGED TO BE ONLINE YESTERDAY AND I TOLD THEM AM STILL YET TO SIGN IN THROUGH THEIR ONLINE CHAT AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS (HELLO NO LOG IN DETAILS YET CHAT US BACK TOMORROW). WHICH I HAVE DONE BUT STILL WAITING FOR THEIR RESPONSE FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS... please for any update as per this you can reach me directly on 08141337651.I REP OBAFEMI OWODE/OGUN
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by alan444: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
alan444:

my people of ogun state
The information reaching me now is that npower selected applicant for ogun state have started submitting their congratulatory message (the one that pop-up when you type your number on the selection list) at the GOVERNOR'S OFFICE IN ABEOKUTA, confirmed from somebody that has submitted, but what next after that, I don't know...PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ANY CONTRADICTING UPDATE PLEASE LET US KNOW.

SO BAD THAT THE SO CALLED NPOWER COORDINATORS JUST WENT MUTE ON THIS ISSUE AFTER THEIR UNPLANNED ANNOUNCEMENT OF PEOPLE RESUMING DECEMBER 1ST WITHOUT PROPER PREPARATION.

THEY MANAGED TO BE ONLINE YESTERDAY AND I TOLD THEM AM STILL YET TO SIGN IN THROUGH THEIR ONLINE CHAT AND THEIR RESPONSE WAS (HELLO NO LOG IN DETAILS YET CHAT US BACK TOMORROW). WHICH I HAVE DONE BUT STILL WAITING FOR THEIR RESPONSE FOR THE PAST 3 HOURS... please for any update as per this you can reach me directly on 08141337651.I REP OBAFEMI OWODE/OGUN

House please like I said earlier, I didn't say people should go and submit at Governor's office o, that was why I said if their is any contradicting update you should let us know, then somebody called as regards this that:HE CALLED SOMEBODY IN ABUJA AND THE PERSON SAID NPOWER HAS SENT NPOWER REPRESENTATIVE TO EACH LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF THE STATE, that we have no business at the governor's office...
So the advice is that we should relax and if we have any contact at the local government we should contact those people there to know if the NPOWER REPRESENTATIVE are there instead of wasting money and time... and also follow the thread on social media...
thanks
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by muredo(m): 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Just received this from Npower OGSG:
Visit Abk South LGA immediately for verification with 3file jacket, all credentials, birth cert, evidence of place of residence, valid D and 4passports.
Any confirmation from other candidates?
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by delanm(m): 12:44am On Dec 07, 2016
alan444:

House please like I said earlier, I didn't say people should go and submit at Governor's office o, that was why I said if their is any contradicting update you should let us know, then somebody called as regards this that:HE CALLED SOMEBODY IN ABUJA AND THE PERSON SAID NPOWER HAS SENT NPOWER REPRESENTATIVE TO EACH LOCAL GOVERNMENT OF THE STATE, that we have no business at the governor's office...
So the advice is that we should relax and if we have any contact at the local government we should contact those people there to know if the NPOWER REPRESENTATIVE are there instead of wasting money and time... and also follow the thread on social media...
thanks

N-power Jobs: FG Has Appointed Focal Persons For 36 States Including Lagos
(m ): 7:35pm On Dec 06
ABUJA – As against the hue and cry trailing the social intervention programme where 200,000 jobless graduates had been engaged by the federal government, the Presidency Tuesday said it has appointed 36 focal persons across the federation.
The clarification was sequel to the concerns raised by some local government councils especially in Lagos State that they were not aware of the programme. Similarly, some applicants had also cried out about the inaccessibility of the web portal of the job otherwise called N-Power.
The Presidency which spoke through the Senior Special Assistant, SSA, to the Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo, Mr. Laolu Akande, advised the applicants to look for the focal persons in their states for proper guidance rather than going to the local government councils.
“Lagos State like all the 36 states of the Federation has appointed a focal persons for the N-Power programme. It is the Lagos State Focal person that is in charge of deployment.
Why not ask the focal person who knows rather than asking local govts? It is the State that will deploy to local govts.
“We have met with all Focal persons appointed by the states/FCT and we know they are busy working on the deployment. FG is ready to pay once the states deploy.
“And those selected should be paid this month-Dec. In some states, the Govs picked Commisioners as focal persons, and in some cases the Govs picked Special Advisers or Assistants. We know some states have started deploying indeed”, Akande said.
Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/n-power-jobs-fg-appointed-focal-persons-36-states-including-lagos-presidency/
Re: Npower Ogun Verification And Appointment by alan444: 8:10am On Dec 07, 2016
alan444:

thanks
Good morning fellow applicants...
I got this information directly from the horses mouth in per of Mr Laolu Akande (SSA to the vice President in charge of Npower) on live programme this morning 102.3 FM (radio continental Lagos) that every state now has a contact person for each state in charge of the Npower deployment appointed by the governor... The next step now is to look for the contact person of Ogun state and his/her office for the verification and deployment process... please if you have any info pertaining to npower contact person of Ogun state or venue for the verification pls keep us posted and you can as well reach me on 08141337651.
Thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hydril Petrol In Ontario. Do They Exist? / If Your Job Application Is Rejected, Send This To The Employer / Nigerian Communication Satellite - Nigcomsat Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.