Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,612 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) (1022 Views)

LASTMA Official Stabs His Lover, Kills Himself Over Infidelity / Thunder Strike Kills Final Year Student After Leaving Exam Hall In Plateau State / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by dre11(m): 10:46pm On Nov 29, 2016
The deceased, who was in the department of Mathematics and Statistics, was murdered in her room in a private hostel off Polytechnic Road in Ogwashi-Uku.

Tragedy struck the Ogwashi-Uku community of Delta State on Tuesday as a final year female student of the Delta State Polytechnic, simply identified as Julia, was allegedly murdered by her cultist lover.

The deceased, who was in the department of Mathematics and Statistics, was murdered in her room in a private hostel off Polytechnic Road in Ogwashi-Uku.

According to one of her co-students in the hostel who spoke with SaharaReporters, the man, whose name has yet to be ascertained, had spent the previous night in the room of the deceased, and had stolen her ATM card.

"After her cultist lover had left the following day she received an alert of a N100,000 deduction from her bank account where she discovered her ATM card was missing. Not comfortable with the development, she went straight to her bathroom to take her bath. Immediately after that, she received another alert of N45,000 making it N145,000 that was [withdrawn] from her account by the unknown person.

"Before leaving for the bank, she complained to us [about] the strange development. Again, on her return from the bank where she went to complain, she told us the bank assured her that the culprit could only be known and arrested after going through their CCDC camera. She was told to go home and report back the following [day] before meeting her untimely death," the co-student said.

The source speculated that unknown to anyone in the hostel, the suspect sneaked into Julia's room and murdered her with a battle axe, locked the corpse inside the room and ran away with her keys.

"Not until the next morning when everybody became apprehensive of her whereabouts and we [had] to break her door where we saw her lifeless body with blood stains everywhere in the room. Immediately we raised the alarm and everybody in the area rushed down and the matter was reported to the Ogwashi-Uku Police Station," the source narrated.

Repeated calls to the new Delta State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Andrew Aniameka, were not answered. However, a source at the Ogwashi-Uku station who didn’t want to be identified confirmed the story, adding that the police and the bank are currently working around the clock to arrest the suspect, who is on the run.

SaharaReporters learned that the remains of the late Julia have since been buried in her home town.

http://saharareporters.com/2016/11/29/cultist-lover-kills-final-year-delta-polytechnic-student

lalasticlala

Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by Towncrier007(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2016
when we tell our ladies don't date rough boys, they will mock you and tell you it's rugged boys they love, guys with six packs, heavy chest, and hard face just incase anyone dares me,they will even hash tag #Thugloving.. #gangsterloving #Agberoloving. Now see the result, before she go even die sef the thug boyfriend go don show her pepper, beat her regularly, rape her when she no agree to sex, send her foward to date sugar daddies just to save his broke soul.but na wa o, when will some ladies stop having fish brains?

but why?

Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by kinggogo: 10:49pm On Nov 29, 2016
Dah devilish bf mst b caught in Jesus Name. Amen.

Dats y all dis bf/gf stuffs in school, i don't support it.

Rip
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by madridguy(m): 10:54pm On Nov 29, 2016
R.I.P

Meanwhile, In Rwanda, the provision of free WiFi (wireless internet) is the responsibility of the Federal Government. The purpose of this is to make available Internet to enhance the education of their youths and the nation as a whole. This was done to make Rwanda more competitive on the international front. This is what a thinking government does, it creates enabling environment to bring development.
In America and UK, Internet subscription is limitless, you don't have to worry about the capacity of your data.
Unfortunately, my country Nigeria is so angry that the Internet is helping the growth of the economy, youths and making information available. I find it really difficult to understand those in power. I heard that Instead of encouraging businesses and the youths in a positive manner, they have decided to fight development by increase the price of data through the NCC.
Who does that? In universities in South Africa, UK and the US Internet WiFi is free as long as you are a student, you are granted limitless access, even in public places like the airports, bus stations, malls, parks, etc you have access to a public WiFi.
In schools like U.I and Unilag that I am aware WiFi exist, it is only limited to the Administration building area, and the Internet is slow and not encouraging for students to use.
Now that The Buhari led government planned to increase the cost of Internet data, what would be the fate of students or small businesses?
Why is that we don't have a thinking government in place in Nigeria?
Who were those that sat at the meeting that this unhealthy decision was agreed?
Is it out of place to seek the public opinions before passing a policy as a government or make it a debate to feel the temperature of the masses?
Should government policies be retrogressive or progressive?
Why does it seems as if the Buhari led government enjoy making Nigerians to nag?
Why make access to Internet a luxury?
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by daewoorazer(m): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
Big melons btw
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 10:58pm On Nov 29, 2016
You shouldn't have uploaded that picture, it costs extra data biko. grin
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by dollyjoy(f): 10:59pm On Nov 29, 2016
daewoorazer:
Big melons btw
Pervert!
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by daewoorazer(m): 11:04pm On Nov 29, 2016
dollyjoy:
Pervert!

Uhmmmm, thanks for d insult.... But if u read tones well, you'd understand my post speaks sarcasm... Like I don't care, she shouldn't have got involved with a cultist in d 1st place.....

I ain't no pervert!

Jah bless u stil

#peace
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 29, 2016
lol. DATA! the new national anthem of nigerians...meanwhile R.I.P
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by fran6co(m): 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2016
hmm,
Re: Cultist Lover Kills Final Year Delta Polytechnic Student (pic) by osemoses1234(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2016
End time lover

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Caught Trying To Rape Pregnant Woman In Lagos / Watch How This Ashawo Boldly Shows Off The Money She Makes Monthly / Fraud Uncovered In Makurdi BIODEC Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.