Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN (9597 Views)

Thailand’s Rice Export To Nigeria Drops By 91% / Banks Lose N2.19b To Fraudsters In 2016, Says CBN / Nigeria’ll Regain World’s Largest Cocoa Producer Position — FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by chiefobdk(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Why are all of you like this? Didn't you see this;

Perhaps you couldn't comprehend that, we have a long way to go with these kind of citizens sharing the country with me.

http://punchng.com/presidency-raises-alarm-imminent-famine-2/

. shut up already
d same government dat claimed famine is imminent because of too much export. God forbid dis people
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by okebaba: 8:48am On Nov 30, 2016
WE NEVER CHOP RICE BELEFULL ..... ONE SENSELESS IDIOT, UNQUALIFIED CBN GOVT IS PLANNING TO EXPORT RICE.

TUNDER GO STRIKE ALL OF THEM
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by frank202012: 8:49am On Nov 30, 2016
989900D:

To the posters above me, reading won't kill you.

Mr reader,we know that u won many trophies in reading competition back in ur days..
But remember 2017 is less than 32days.
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Why are all of you like this? Didn't you see this;

Perhaps you couldn't comprehend that, we have a long way to go with these kind of citizens sharing the country with me.
if you are not a paid zombie,have they even been able to meet a quarter of national demand, how much is a bag of rice now?,you zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria think it all about the media propaganda of how many metric tonnes of harvested rice you keep feeding the media with when citizens still pay through their nose to buy a cup of rice, my friend swerve, you lots refuse to be objective every time because your political affiliation has blinded your senses of reasoning, meteeeeew, which fvcking country are you sharing with me,the one they will soon tax us for breathing?,go and sit down jor,your yeye dey smell reach here, shey it's 2017,we are watching, that is if by then we don't buy a bag for 50k self
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Originalsly: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2016
989900D:

Reading and understanding wouldn't kill you either. Nigeria needs 6 to 7 tonnes a year?...and Kebbi State alone has produces more than a million tonnes the past year?... and don't try telling me the lie is a typo. The Naira in deep trouble but here is the head of the CBN fantasizing about rice production.
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 30, 2016
2dugged:
if you are not a paid zombie,have they even been able to meet a quarter of national demand, how much is a bag of rice now?,you zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria think it all about the media propaganda of how many metric tonnes of harvested rice you keep feeding the media with when citizens still pay through their nose to buy a cup of rice, my friend swerve, you lots refuse to be objective every time because your political affiliation has blinded your senses of reasoning, meteeeeew, which fvcking country are you sharing with me,the one they will soon tax us for breathing?,go and sit down jor,your yeye dey smell reach here, shey it's 2017,we are watching, that is if by then we don't buy a bag for 50k self

chiefobdk:

http://punchng.com/presidency-raises-alarm-imminent-famine-2/

. shut up already
d same government dat claimed famine is imminent because of too much export. God forbid dis people

If the both of you had a bit of sense, you will know this is not a "propaganda or not propaganda" issue, its about your comprehension skills, its ironic that you both didnt believe its a propaganda when you thought the article was about exporting rice when its not enough for the citizens, but when your bad comprehension skills got exposed, you now know its a propaganda.

Funny clowns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

If the both of you had a bit of sense, you will know this is not a "propaganda or not propaganda" issue, its about your comprehension skills, its ironic that you both didnt believe its a propaganda when you thought the article was about exporting rice when its not enough for the citizens, but when your bad comprehension skills got exposed, you now know its a propaganda.

Funny clowns.
by 2017,we will know who the clowns are, you the zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria or me?,for now just continue,seems you are the one with the comprehension skills defect for failing to even comprehend my point, as for the one who doesnt have a bit of sense from your comments, Mr zombie, the joke is on you, 2017 is not far

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by chiefobdk(m): 9:40am On Nov 30, 2016
lexiconkabir:

Funny clowns.

zombie. of the federal republic of Nigeria. ..

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 30, 2016
2dugged:
by 2017,we will know who the clowns are, you the zombies of the federal Republic of Nigeria or me?,for now just continue,seems you are the one with the comprehension skills defect for failing to even comprehend my point, as for the one who doesnt have a bit of sense from your comments, Mr zombie, the joke is on you, 2017 is not far

Funny you still don't get it smiley

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Ahmeduana(m): 9:50am On Nov 30, 2016
WHICH RICE? THE SAME RICE WEY THEM DON THEY SNUGGLE GO niger, chad, libya and algeria?
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Ahmeduana(m): 9:58am On Nov 30, 2016
989900D:

DID YOU KNOW WHAT IS 7 TONNES? that a bag of 50kg multiply by 20=1 tonne multiply by 7= 7,000 bags, SO WHAT YOU MEAN IS THAT 7, 000 BAGS OF RICE IS ENOUGH FOR NIGERIANS CONSUMPTION?
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 30, 2016
what has CBN got to do with Rice Export and even more recently with Telecom tariffs #Clueless Set Of People
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by 989900D: 11:47am On Nov 30, 2016
Originalsly:
[s]Reading and understanding wouldn't kill you either. Nigeria needs 6 to 7 tonnes a year?...and Kebbi State alone has produces more than a million tonnes the past year?... and don't try telling me the lie is a typo. The Naira in deep trouble but here is the head of the CBN fantasizing about rice production[/s].

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by sunnyt1(m): 12:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Anyone who displays any iota of faith in this govt shd be . . . . . .
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by basadenet: 2:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
That is not possible, so it is just a political statement to deceived Nigerians.
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Fourwinds: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
foolish government...what is wrong with CBN governor self....dat man need pampers for his mouth
Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
And who is interested in this stone ridden rice

Re: Nigeria’ll Begin Rice Export Next Year, Says CBN by Aadeyinka(m): 7:04am On Feb 04, 2017
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin
Until I hear from...

I will not believe it...fake news everywhere.
lie lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emefiele Elected President Of African Central Banks As Confab Ends In Abuja / New 419 Method; Don't Exchange Dollar @ Airport Hotel / Woolworths Lagos Closed Down: Any Idea Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.