Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English (16285 Views)

Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Speaks Fluent English Now (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Nobody: 9:49am On Nov 30, 2016
Mods stop pushing shits to Fp

I believe they are meaningful threads out there

Enough of all this irrelevant gossips, cleavage stuff, toke makinwa etc

With this current DATA RECCESSION
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by sholatem(f): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2016
Aunty Kemi is controversial, yes I know,but I guess she's trying to make a point here,if she didn't voice out then,maybe they might not treat Olajumoke ri8,atleast Aunty Kemi see Gud tin and she appreciate am for d 1st time grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by nwaanambra1(m): 9:55am On Nov 30, 2016
Smellingmouth:
So wetin make we use the news do?

Make we use am fry beans?

bro smello!

u fit use am fry stone! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Smellingmouth: 9:58am On Nov 30, 2016
nwaanambra1:

bro smello!

u fit use am fry stone! cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hahahah..

Ogbeni, u sef wicked oo... cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Agada23: 10:05am On Nov 30, 2016
9ja self no get direction any more the whole things has been upside down in time memorial, this recession everybody want to make profit by all means if not what is the sense behind this increment.?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by oluxy(m): 10:09am On Nov 30, 2016
When someone lacks foresight before talking, that is what'll always happen.
They always arrive to apologise or restate.

Insane woman. No go marry....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Baroba(m): 10:13am On Nov 30, 2016
A mentally disturbed individual, ideally this woman should be sectioned in a mental home..Madness or Psychosis is not just running around naked.. She derserves pity not ridicule.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Walecoker65(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
Aunty KEMI, I have always known you to be a talkative grin
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Boyooosa(m): 10:24am On Nov 30, 2016
WHO IS TALKING TO THIS ONE angry
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 30, 2016
Smellingmouth:
So wetin make we use the news do?

Make we use am fry beans?
From tomorrow we will stop taking her serious because that priceless data needs to be used for priceless stories
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by humbleself242(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Kemi Olunloyo that thing has started again...U need medical attention
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Tobycharles: 10:42am On Nov 30, 2016
Attention seeker, trying hard to remain relevant.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by taemilola(f): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
YhungPablo:
am i truely d FTC
??
No.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by amynoacid(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
Like her negative opinion about her amount to anything significance on her shine.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by YhungPablo(m): 11:12am On Nov 30, 2016
taemilola:
No.
Gosh!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by davidif: 11:24am On Nov 30, 2016
Wow! this has to be the most annoying thing i have ever read on nairaland. So shameless of this woman to attack the poor girl in the first place and now have the audacity to take credit for her success. Have you no shame madam?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by ExLaidback: 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
All I want to know is what type of person feels what that woman says is relevant and so makes an effort to re-post or quote it? Who?

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by olaglamour(f): 3:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
zarakay:
what is wrong with this woman undecided
She has mouth diarrhea... and the cure is under study
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Praises Olajumoke's Ability To Speak Fluent English by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
I love this woman. I love women with a voice not zombified sheboons lipsrsealed

Chai! You're truly stupid in love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mompha Threatens To Sue Bobrisky Over Libel & Defamation / Singer Jidenna Lands In Nigeria For Heineken Music shows (photos) / Fans Slam Mr Eazi After He Claimed To "Be A Blessing To Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.