Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover (52762 Views)

Delta Polytechnic Cultists Open Head Of Rival Gang Member (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kills Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Student, Cut Her Private Parts (Graphic) / Student Of Delta Polytechnic Ozoro Killed By Ritualist (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Dan42(m): 10:19am On Nov 30, 2016
Hmm...
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by seenter84: 10:22am On Nov 30, 2016
Some kind death sef just day meanlingless

Why do boyfriend no scope him girl to lend am d funds rather than killing her.

Rip though
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Donald3d(m): 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
chai cry cry cry

Please read this, its very helpful:How to avoid getting in trouble with cultists = http://donald.com.ng/blog/student/tips-student/avoid-getting-trouble-cultists/
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Atiku2019: 10:23am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
They should take her to the hospital for treatment

Is She Dead?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Adebowale89(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2016
she killed herself coz I believe she knew the guy is a cultist

ladies make una they apply brain when chosen. heart is deceptive, its only your brain that can save and prevent u from this kind of inhumane guys

rip anyway
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Donald3d(m): 10:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Atiku2019:

Is She Dead?
No she is doing exercise .
You are mocking him for yesterday abi grin grin grin
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Vince77(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Is you ok? Is you?
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by calyto: 10:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Na wa o!
But how female students dey take make plenty money these days sef? 145k and change still remain for the account?

3 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by x6blade(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2016
Them titties tho

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by buchilino(m): 10:36am On Nov 30, 2016
WOW SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE MEDUSA THAN HUMAN.

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by DeRay98(m): 10:37am On Nov 30, 2016
ednut1:
i wonder how someone trained well will have anything to do with a cultist, some will even marry yahoo guy. RIP tho, as usual they gals will never learn

You don't understand that girls want what their consider as fun, mystique. They dislike nice guys who they consider as boring. Na wetin dey kill dem na im dem dey follow. So sorry for her family's wasted investment.

4 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by ezra1990: 10:44am On Nov 30, 2016
buchilino:
WOW SHE LOOKS MORE LIKE MEDUSA THAN HUMAN.
Lol if she looks like medusa then what will the murderer be? god of war? pple no get conscience again.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by logicab: 10:45am On Nov 30, 2016
Lol. Opportunity for all the "good" guys to sell their market.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by elegantslayer(f): 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
chaii,dis is very painful o.just pity d poor girl's parent, after suffering to train her right from when she was an infant, dis is d thank you mummy and daddy for all u have done for me they got.dis lady in question will definitely know d kinda guy she was dating,even from d kinda pple she was seeing around him ND I know dat guy smokes around her. Reminds of a girlfriend of mine in school,she was dating d capon of a particular cult ,warned her about it den,she skips lectures just to be with d guy, I can remember a particular day dat we were suppose to have a very compulsory lecture in class dat day, I begged dis friend to stay for d lecture, I held her cloth dat day and she insisted dat she must go home dat day, I had to leave her cos I realised dat we were about to quarrel on dat issue.When she got back to her hostel, d guy was already waiting for her,d took her inside,lock her door and gave her d beating of her life just cos he heard dat she went out with a guy from a rival cult and d rival cult made mockery of him cos they claimed dat d guy had sex with my girlfriend.She came to school d following day and was showing me d bruises dis guy inflicted on her, she told me how d guy messed her up in her hostel by telling people dat she's a dog,she opened up her past wit d guy to me, how d guy beats ND rapes her at d same time, d guy even threatened to deal with her if not for prayers.Just take God she realised her mistakes on time,who knows wat would have been her fate by now.Most girls will not still learn from dis, they will keep every Tom, dick and Harry dat comes deir way.U have to be decently dressed before u can be qualified to talk to me..

2 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
This could be your sister o
Have some decency and brain please.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2016
After they will say they love bad boys and hard men. Thats what you get when you date a criminalized animal.

3 Likes

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by ezra1990: 10:47am On Nov 30, 2016
tosyne2much:
Wetin person wan even commemt for this thread?
Just say anything..... anything!
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by 4nobody4every1: 10:49am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

1 Like

Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 30, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
what's this one saying
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by kinibigdeal(m): 10:51am On Nov 30, 2016
Both the police and the bank are guity of murder
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Nov 30, 2016
lustychima:
what's this one saying
angry angry angry
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by dominique(f): 10:58am On Nov 30, 2016
Too many loopholes in this story.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Was she laughing at the point of being hacked to death?
u are stupidly funny
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by IamISRAEL(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2016
I feel this story is incomplete.
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by mriyesecnerwal(m): 11:03am On Nov 30, 2016
LegendaryArnold:
Was she laughing at the point of being hacked to death?

Guy, what brand of weed did you smoke
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by zynzyn(m): 11:05am On Nov 30, 2016
iSlayer2:
Girls like to hang out with cultists. This one has paid the ultimate price.

SO SAAAD! RIP!!

Love and lust are never the same thing.

Sadly, THIS IS NOT THE LAST TIME WE WILL HEAR SOMETHING LIKE THIS!!
Re: Delta Polytechnic Student Killed By Her Cultist Lover by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 30, 2016
tspun:
yeah, they will say good guys are no fun.
Their problem.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Man Inflicts Injuries On His Sister Over Their Father's Property (Graphic) / How Yahoo Almost Ruined My Life (18+) "True Life Story" / Man Having Sex With A Goat In Ondo Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.