Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,706 members, 7,837,583 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) (9224 Views)

INEC Kickstarts The Process Of Recalling Dino Melaye / Fayose Begins Payment Of 10M Revolving Loan To Ekiti Tailors (pics) / Fayose Distributes N10m Loan To Ekiti Tailors (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by mfujah(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2016
loomer:

They way una dey reason for naija dey trip me.

U dey shout atiku2019, some dey call okorocha, others na odili. Same people wey don rule naija since start or democracy wey we no see achievement.

leave them na.... we are the leaders of tomorrow according to our nursery school rhymes... all ignorant people don forget!
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Akanaz(m): 8:05am On Nov 30, 2016
Oya mmm start up capital don ready!!! cheesy
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by flistyl(m): 8:06am On Nov 30, 2016
lovetruth:
why are u talking like dis atleast appreciate it what about buhari that has been shouting loan since last year way neva give kobo or if u c 2ok nw u no go hapy and even took d country to recesion and cant take us out germany on their way to help let me ask u guys where is that train buhari showed us

you talk true my guy, haters go dey say trash, if na them wey get that 20k dey go start to say fayose is the best governor.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by FavoredGuy: 8:06am On Nov 30, 2016
Luckysbab:

A revolving loan means the money lent out can not go round all the beneficiaries simultaneously, so some people will have to repay theirs before others can get, until it goes round the cycle.

You don get am?
thanks 4 ur explanation but are the tailors so numerous that the govt cannot provide loan that wil go round once. Think of it nah! What percentage of the entire population represent tailors. Ah! Very very small. Our govt should be more serious. If you want to empower someone, do it in a way that they wil feel the full impart. The resources are there. I arrest my case here.
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by loomer: 8:08am On Nov 30, 2016
mfujah:
leave them na.... we are the leaders of tomorrow according to our nursery school rhymes... all ignorant people don forget!

The thing dey really vex me, youths for naija no gree grow up and get sense.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by SBG04: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Kathmandu:
Only the deaf or the irredeemable zoneB will believe this saintly government
You case is irredeemable. I'm sire you fantasize about Fayose ecerynight. He's probably your spirit husband. Only advise I have for you is to go for the deliverance. Fayose is an evil spirit!
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 30, 2016
SBG04:

You case is irredeemable. I'm sire you fantasize about Fayose ecerynight. He's probably your spirit husband. Only advise I have for you is to go for the deliverance. Fayose is an evil spirit!
Sounds boring
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:20am On Nov 30, 2016
SBG04:

Exactly how much has Buhari stolen? Where are his million naira houses in Abuja? How many houses has he bought in his sisters name? Stop talking trash about stuff u know absolutely nothing of, its annoying!
You re d one very annoying
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Austin4lif: 8:31am On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thanks jare for ur reply here. That's what fayose has been doing in ekiti state. What he's doing is just to deceive them. Now he's giving them twenty thousand naira for what naaa. Fayose love to show case his stupidity to the public. he will be booted out from ekiti state in twenty eighteen. Fayose is a thief that will be jail.
how much did ur god Buhari give u?
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by 4nobody4every1: 8:32am On Nov 30, 2016
cramjones:
Nigerians are so gullible. They get conned by all sorts of people. By pastors, babalawos, politicians, even beggers con them.

A man steals over $40 million. Think about it for a moment. Let us assume he gave 10,000 tailors N20,000. Do the math.

20,000 in today's value is only $50. $50 x 10,000 = $500,000 or $0.5million, so he steals $40 million donates about 1% of that, and suddenly he becomes a hero. I don't blame Fayose, I blame dumb Nigerians who have allowed themselves to be bought and sold for pennies. In elections they would give them N500 or $1, and they would vote thieves that would steal again, screw them over and then donate 0.5% of the stolen funds. How dumb can Nigerians be. And by the way. What can N20,000 do for a business? Won't it be better Ekiti build a sustainable power supply for its citizens than donating 0.5% of stolen money?

Ayo Fayose is a crook, a man entangled in multiple assassinations in his state, a vile man who has no respect for those ahead of him. I don't even want to start with the con pastors before ebeano boys and political stooges destroy my message. I will stop here!

-CramJones
cool tongue
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2016
BALLOSKI:

Ekiti people have been devalued like the naira. How can you queue to take picture in the name of receiving a cheque for a "revolving loan " of 20k?

Stomach infrastructure has destroyed their sense of pride.

You have no idea hw many pple pray 4 juz 10k for dia business. For xum pple 20k can go a long way to boost dia business.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:52am On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
thanks jare for ur reply here. That's what fayose has been doing in ekiti state. What he's doing is just to deceive them. Now he's giving them twenty thousand naira for what naaa. Fayose love to show case his stupidity to the public. he will be booted out from ekiti state in twenty eighteen. Fayose is a thief that will be jail.

See am a fashion designer and dah 20k can afford 50yards of material at N400 per yard. Den d clothes re sold at 2k or 3k. Do d math nd tell mi if d profit isn't beta dan dose white collar jobs

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2016
misplaced priority....when is fayose going to end this is political drama...even the outsider are no more enjoying it again talkless of his citizen

empowering tailor when u can strategize some persuasive programme to encourage the farmers and make agriculture one of the revenue of the state government.

as buhari is a mistake to Nigeria, so also fayose was to ekiti state. na only the illiterate they see this man as their hero, the educated people in&out ekiti don't see him as a role model
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by emmydollars4life(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2016
Johnnyessence:
their are benefiting from him more than what their are benefiting from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by lakesider(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2016
one of this bill board cheque might cost up to 10k. are Nigerians dis gullible .
Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 30, 2016
Fayose is working more than our stone head president Buhari i swear.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kickstarts Payment Of #10m Revolving Loan To Tailors (photos) by oladamdam(m): 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
seriously this iz so painful, a state government giving it's people 20k as loan to b paid back

politicians hav so gotten Nigerians

watching In 3d
#derizGod
#derizhope

(1) (2) (Reply)

Protest Ongoing In Bida Over Epileptic Power Supply (Photos) / Benue State Governor, Ortom Congratulates Atiku As He Clocks 72 / FEC Approves ₦62.7 Billion For Construction Of Road Linking Kano And Katsina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.