Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Distance Learning Program University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Distance Learning Program University Of Ibadan (754 Views)

University Of Ibadan, OAU, Covenant Lead Nigeria's Total Research Output / University Of Ibadan Ranked Among World’s Best / SOS Letter To The VC, University Of Ibadan By Distance Learning Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Distance Learning Program University Of Ibadan by Masterphilip(m): 5:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Do you need any information about UI-DLC (University of Ibadan distance learning program), how to obtain and register the form online, course registration, printing of handouts and past questions, all these can be done for you, or put you through on how to do it. all you need to do is call me on 08166742258 or 07087198156. you can also visit the school website for information www.dlc.ui.edu.ng

Thank you, and thank you to Nairaland.
Re: Distance Learning Program University Of Ibadan by aylagos(m): 6:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Ok I will check
Re: Distance Learning Program University Of Ibadan by Masterphilip(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
The form has been on sales for some months now, and the first batch entrance examination will be coming up on the 10th of December 2016, but the form will still be on sale till 14th of December 2016 for the last batch. contact me for further information and how to get past questions for the entrance exam, and if you are a students like me, do call me for your course registration, printing of handout, past questions and project. on 08166742258 or 07087198156

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander With His Mathematics Problem. / Is There Any Hope For Plant Scientist And Biotechnologist / Looking For A Roommate In Uniport.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.