Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty (39227 Views)

Queen Nwokoye Celebrates Oluchi, Her Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Ruth Kadiri: Why Nollywood Actresses Are Single / Sexiest Nollywood Actors In 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Doctor0071(m): 9:19am On Nov 30, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
she may be right oo
u no no b4
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by victorazy(m): 9:21am On Nov 30, 2016
opeyemiieblog:
she may be right oo

she is right
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by fortunechy(m): 9:24am On Nov 30, 2016
on point
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by NaWetinDey(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
We expect a lot from our politicians too, that's why they have no choice but to steal from us to meet up.

embarassed

shocked

grin
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by kingdenny(m): 9:27am On Nov 30, 2016
I dey crush on this woman no b small kiss
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by professore(m): 9:36am On Nov 30, 2016
This is reasonable
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Call07034780891: 9:37am On Nov 30, 2016
Omambala daughter..that's how they roll! cool
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Longcucumber(m): 9:54am On Nov 30, 2016
By the special grace of God/allah.one day i will use my longcucumber on this gal.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by steppin: 9:55am On Nov 30, 2016
izzou:
Whoever brought this to frontpage needs prayers
Everything needs to be in the back page. It's not compulsory to comment.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by elopee3000(m): 10:07am On Nov 30, 2016
Call07034780891:
Omambala daughter..that's how they roll! cool
pls shes not from omambala but umu uchu
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Call07034780891: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Anambra=Omambala

In other-words without Omambala, Anambra wouldn't have been birthed!

elopee3000:
pls shes not from omambala but umu uchu
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by valx2: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2016
Otuocha... I na elem anya na ibongi wee na asi Sahee Savanna

ASACHIELAM SAVANNA m!
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by MyGeneration(m): 10:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Are they expecting to mk money with all doz fvcked up unintelligent low budget films with no story line or change.
The same style they used 20years ago is still d same style, same miserable names, same faces.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Otitemmanu: 10:14am On Nov 30, 2016
Carry go na true you talk Jare,keeping simple and real is the key.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Tamakay(m): 10:16am On Nov 30, 2016
Truth dissected timely
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 30, 2016
yekparikpa:
some of us care...buy Naija to grow Naija smiley
nollywood is total Crap who Care to watch nollywood with their outdated and fake movie/lifestyle when I have good movies to watch
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by edo3(m): 10:44am On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

Ernest Asuzu number 1.
How u take know guy?? D guy dey form die until i see am for isolo for asala str one day tryn to mingle with some yahoo boys..walahi d guy broke die.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Nobody: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
edo3:
How u take know guy?? D guy dey form die until i see am for isolo for asala str one day tryn to mingle with some yahoo boys..walahi d guy broke die.

grin grin grin grin

Guy I been dey save my data but because of you...I GIVE UP

LWKMD

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 30, 2016
This is something that I have known for a long time now... in Nigeria being famous does not automatically mean you are rich.... reason why I believe Seun Egbegbe can steal 9 Iphones.

AdoraAmadi:
Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye has blamed trying to live up to people's expectation for being the reason why Nollywood actors/actresses run out of money and start experiencing a form of retrogression.

Speaking with BroadwayAfrica TV, Queen said:

“I don’t think it is because they are being extravagant, how many people are to begin with? [size=18pt]The truth of the matter is a lot of people are known faces but they are not actually making the type of money people think they make. [/size]

Then again, it is an individual thing, it is either you are here or you are there but the truth is a lot of people don’t make that kind of money they think we have.
Some people think we get paid 10 million for acting {laughs} so a lot of times, actors want to live up to false expectations from their fans and that is how they get into trouble.

As far as I am concerned, if you are paid in Nigeria and you want a Gucci bag and you convert your Naira to dollars to go and buy it because Kim Kardashian is carrying it, it doesn’t make sense because she earns dollars.

So for me it is not about being extravagant, everybody loves the good things of life but you have to draw a balance. It is about not truly making that huge amount that actors and actresses make.”

On trading her stardom for her privacy, Queen said:

“We enjoy the stardom and attention but sometimes you just want to walk past unnoticed and just be yourself but I wouldn’t give this up for anything in the world. I love it and appreciate it.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/queen-nwokoye-says-this-is-why.html

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by izzou(m): 10:57am On Nov 30, 2016
steppin:

Everything needs to be in the back page. It's not compulsory to comment.

Its not compulsory to quote me too
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by edo3(m): 11:24am On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:

grin grin grin grin

Guy I been dey save my data but because of you...I GIVE UP

LWKMD

lol,,but na Dec 1st don go start with data na
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Nobody: 11:31am On Nov 30, 2016
edo3:
lol,,but na Dec 1st don go start with data na

Advance celebration...plenty children and jobless housewives go shift comot from Nairaland.
Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by klax(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Sorry oo my dear don't advise them let them keep living fake lives I said it few days ago God forbid but it's sickness that always exposed the level of their broke when they are sick they run to Facebook and NGO's and these are the people boasting to be wearing shoe or Gucci bag worth 10 million naira but to pay for their medical bill they can't unless Facebook and NGO's

Fake life, fake people, fake actors and actress, fake pastors, fake president, fake party (apc), fake wife (pancake packaging) in fact all are fakes everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Queen Nwokoye Says This Is Why Nollywood Actors Run Out Of Money & Into Poverty by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
makes alot of sense, i couldn't help noticing, she is gorgeous! tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Falz Pictured With Ahmed Musa In Russia / Chika Ike Celebrates Her 30th Birthday Today / Simi Answers "When Will You Have A Baby?" Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.