Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Business Trade Mark Still Not Published - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Trade Mark Still Not Published (247 Views)

Know The Responsibilities Of Trade Mark Lawyer In An Organisation / Give Your Brand The Perfect Shield By Hiring Trade Mark Lawyer / Get An Experienced Trade Mark Lawyer To Protect Your Brand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Trade Mark Still Not Published by jt2016(m): 6:53am On Nov 30, 2016
Hello
Having waited and waited for my agent am forced to voice out my concern here if anyone can advise me on what to do.
Early this year, I was informed by my agent that the Trade mark application has been approved for registration and that I have to wait for some time for it to get published in the trade mark journal. This is the 4th months am still getting the same story of waiting...Anyone knows the actual duration of this and what I must do as I think the agent is not following it up properly?

(1) (Reply)

Good Business Plan/proposal / Need Loans For Your Existing Registered Business? Contact Me Now Lagos Only / CPC Set To Move Against Fake Insurance Policies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.