Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,300 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) (22014 Views)

Yahoo Boy Impersonates Godwin Emefiele, CBN Governor (Photos) / Man Who Impersonates Yinka Ayefele Arrested, Sleeps And Defrauds Women / Petty Trader Impersonates As Doctor, Moves To Transplant Heart For Patient. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by project8(m): 1:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
madridguy:
The FG should expect more of this. An idle hand is devil workshop, since the government has failed to provide jobs for the youth then you should expect us to do anything to pay our bills. Millions of youth wake up and sleep @ bet shop, our young girls are selling their bodies just for live hood and even the few ones that they are managing with something, it's either the government frustrate them through foreign exchange, lack of power, exorbitant tax and now we won't be able to access the Web again and yet you people want the youth to say no to crime.

May God help our country.
bros when u turn flat head? crime is crime.weda govt help or no help crime is crime.i jus left a thread where a crippled man is selling biscuits, u see gals i mean a gal making shoes jus to sponsor herself and her family and ur here justifying criminals.forget this talk.the thing dwy inside person blood jare.thief wil always be thief

3 Likes

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by eddyslim(m): 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
NCAN, Cross River State Chapter...
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Kongicy: 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by nsiazu: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
I don't blame the young man because:
1. Jamb issues to enter university
2. Graduate and no job
3. No freedom of speech
4. Corruption
5. No good leader in the whole country...
More to follow because Nigeria is on the leadership of an Antichrist called Mr President.
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool cool
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by MrRichy(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
The hustle is real
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by 4nobody4every1: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
The Saudi Doctor is also greedy

" Trailed Akadonye to Imo State shocked shocked shocked
He is also S.tupid, a dunce and a mofo, sending 10,000 dollars to someone you do not know when you can easily contact Nigeria or Saudi Embassy in Riyadh for confirmation, mugu fall, guy man wack, next news tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by eleko1: 1:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
i got banned cos of this Fheads fraudsters.
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Duru009(m): 2:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
He even luks like him........
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by slapacha: 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:
The guy resemble lala

You're out of nairaland for 3months for this your statement grin u better bribe me before I report u to alagba lala

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by slapacha: 2:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
eddyslim:
NCAN, Cross River State Chapter...

Copied

Cc: jamaticulus
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by CORNELPY(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
New. IGP hahahahahaha. God catch u
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Princewell2012(m): 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Theoritical:
Lolz'" Sharp guy

He no sharp anything. He collected that kind of money still dey village. Dey do wetin? Na thief him be. He won collect more.

1 Like

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by crown08(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Anyway na wa
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by crown08(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Anyway na way
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by deltapikin(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
The man is a dummy. People defrauded you twice from the same country and the third person presented himself to be the IGP and he believed him without making inquiry first from their embassy based on his two encounters before releasing money for the third time. No wonder the fraudsters keep on sending me sms that my ATM had been deactivated believing I will key in to their trick like my Saudi man
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Urahara2: 2:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
AtikuWanted2019:
Hehe

How much atk dey pay u
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Eibams60(m): 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
TeamSimple:
My dream is to defraud the kind of saudi. Baba God pick my call.

ask and it shall b given to u
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by madridguy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
Leave tribe outta of this. You think been a shoemaker is easy? Do you think their machines is cheap? Am not supporting crime but if the hardship continues we should expect more of this.

project8:
bros when u turn flat head? crime is crime.weda govt help or no help crime is crime.i jus left a thread where a crippled man is selling biscuits, u see gals i mean a gal making shoes jus to sponsor herself and her family and ur here justifying criminals.forget this talk.the thing dwy inside person blood jare.thief wil always be thief
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
this guy is a bravest genius it is not easy to defraud saudis, tirigbosaaa! for him.
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by amanikondo: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Reporting Live from Ikirun. This is a very Bold Flatron IPOD. [/size]

Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by fabienjoe: 9:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dishonesty is never the way to go. This guy must go down. There are several ways of earning honest living. The image of this country is in the gutters and scums like this one are the reason for that.

But the doctor is unbelievably gullible. He should have asked him to send a mail through his official mailbox, not personal one. Something like ig@npf.ng would have been more convincing. And it is not plausible though not impossible the IG opened a new personal email once he was made the IG. Surely he didn't just start using email from the time he was made the IG, so why would his personal email be igofnigeria@outlook.com? Enough red flags there...

Finally, why would he wait till he was scammed all of 3 times before contacting the embassy? Surely the embassy would have been able to confirm he was actually dealing with the IG before paying money. And where in the world does the head of the police transact with lawyers on plaintiff's behalf? A cheap scam! But this guy is a scum. He must go down. No excuse for crime...
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by iukpe: 11:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
you mean if I just go on the internet now with a scam plan some $$$$ will arrive. shocked shocked
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by iukpe: 11:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
finddate1:
Biafra republic is filled with hardworking criminals.

Nooooo. Idle brains.
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Cathony(m): 1:35am On Dec 01, 2016
Re: 29-year-old Impersonates IG Idris, Defrauds Saudi Doctor (pic) by Yusufmanusman(m): 4:06pm On May 12, 2017
Saudi is a land of promised from old testament to last testament. Try another country not saudi.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drug Gang Busted In Ikoyi Prison / Five Convicted Fraudsters In Abeokuta To Return $4,641 To Victims / Lagos Herbalist Rapes And Impregnates Patient

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.