Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? (48742 Views)

He Drove Me To A Strange Place Rubbing A White Handkerchief On My Face, Beat Me / A White Snake Killed By My Neighbors / Man Kills A Big Snake And Is Selling It On The Road (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Exodus2k(m): 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
People still sacrifice there destiny in this modern age lipsrsealed
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
It's actually a property from an individual. it's either it was misplace or the individual is using those items for activities best known to him.

Dazall
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by edi287: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
How is even an issue?? What exactly is so strange about this again?? Next we'll hear some mumu conspiracy theory about people turning to animals and leaving that behind..
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by BABANGBALI: 1:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Young03:
its either south or west
na so una dey fail exam
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by 4nobody4every1: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
sad
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:

You want me to call the particular place name abi?

Ndi ahun siri ike ka Agu

wink wink wink wink
Gwanu mu biko
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
Gwanu mu biko

Mma27 odika iwu onye Umuoji

grin grin grin grin
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Akalia(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
u beta take the jin and get high…
u r u piss poor morally.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:

Ndi ahun siri ike ka Agu

wink wink wink wink
cheesy
unclezuma:

Ndi ahun siri ike ka Agu

wink wink wink wink

Egu ana tu gi ?places whom are not to be mentioned
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by fafambo: 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ask my edo brothers and sisters cos they knws more
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:

Mma27 odika iwu onye Umuoji

grin grin grin grin
Chukwu aju...Tufiakwa. Ngwa gwam kam mara
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Atlantian: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
It is ritual done by people who have serial badluck in exchange for good luck, the person wiped his face with the handkerchief and put those items for the spirits and drop them on the road. The badluck of the person who did the sacrifice, will be exchanged with the good luck of the passers-by. When you see such thing, meditate as you pass by, but if you are not psychically strong enough, just turn back and use alternative roads.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by LadyAimy: 1:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
CARLOSZ:
Good morning NL.

Since I moved into this new area, I've been noticing something strange.
Sometimes I see food or snacks placed on a white cloth in the middle of the road.
This morning, I just saw it again and I wish to ask the house what it may signify.

Below is the pic of what I saw this morning.

which state?
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by frisky2good(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
Go back and spread the handkerchief well so we can see everything properly. It is only then we can know what it it. grin

CARLOSZ:
Good morning NL.

Sometimes I see food or snacks placed on a white cloth in the middle of the road.
This morning, I just saw it again and I wish to ask the house what it may signify.

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Kakamorufu(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
na sacrifice
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by IamISRAEL(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
it looks like goat meat pepper soup and champagne. @Op, why didn't you devour it?

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Kennykenty(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2016
That is ebo <etutu> meant to appease the iyas <witches>. Not much about it, just for people<insane or very poor people> who can not avoid to buy food.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by YhungPablo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Let me wait till the elders arrives.
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by rottenPussy: 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Akalia:
u r u piss poor morally.
didinrin, you are indeed a failure at humor..

Lame entity
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
sacrifice to their ancestors ! are u à Children (in Toyin's) voice
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Saint52(m): 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Are you new to Nigeria or what, are you the only one that is passing there, Give to Caesar what belongs to Caesar and to God what Belong to God, That one belong to Caesar, and please next time learn to mind your business, Tradition in the past still remains in The Present.

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Op it's nothing,Africans and their superstitious nature
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Trapnews: 1:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nma27:
A T junction right? People normally sacrifice stuffs there believing that spirits come out at night to take the T junction to wherever they are going to
Choi! you be herbalist pikin? undecided
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by mecussey(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
CARLOSZ:

Doesn't matter where, all I need to know is what that thing means or signifies

This must be in Benin, well I think its concotion...if I even got the spelling right. It is assumed that it has some electromagnetic forces capable of transmitting and receiving data from a specific human being or group. The technology or science behind it is still a mystery but one day may be uncovered. The attached picture are the engineers who operate the system perfectly with a remote keyboard and mouse. However, the whole thing is a myth until proving otherwise.

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Adeyeancah(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
Inspector gadget, no comot face for their you hear?

1 Like

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by berrystunn(m): 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:
grin grin grin grin

This looks like Idemili South

grin grin grin grin

Usu..

2 Likes

Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by brojoshua: 1:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
It is I think the work of a kind of unbelievers who gave themselves to deception and so are deceived and are in darkness and in sin, saying the truth and not abusing them, and have given food and kind of offering to Satan through the gods or idols or demons that they believe in and are worshipping.
But let unbelievers believe in Jesus Christ the Son of God and the saviour of the world, the only Saviour, and He shall save them from sins, darkness, captivity, deceits and foolishness, forgive them their sins and give them eternal life making them new people. And then they will serve the only true and living God through Christ His Son and offer living and acceptable sacrifice to God. Thank you
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by slimv2fem(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
shocked undecided kiss cry[color=#990000][/color] if you ask me, na who i go ask?
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Btruth: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Young03:
its either south or west
meaning south west, a bi?

Nkan wa lori e. angry
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Akalia(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
rottenPussy:
didinrin, you are indeed a failure at humor..

Lame entity
I mean to tell you that you are messed up for life, your profile says all about u, I am not trying to be funny but I only express my disgust for feminine things like u
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by Trapnews: 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
CARLOSZ:
Good morning NL.

Now that you have helped the owner of the sacrifice achieve his aim, i hope you are happy. Such sacrifices are meant to be seen by nothing less than 777 eyes.... i can imagine how many people are viewing right now, even lalasticlala undecided If i say the antidote now, people will not believe me kiss
Re: Edible Items Placed On A White Handkerchief On The Road: What Could This Be? by ladyflair: 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2016
If na before, u for see live chicken with better things but because of the recession, the gods too go follow drink garri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Survived A Ghastly Accident Shares Graphic Pictures From The Scene / Cows Ran Into A Bus At Ilesa-Ibadan (pictures) / Lady Poses For Picture In Deep Flood (Edo State)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.