Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp (63673 Views)

Father Of Late Corper, Ifedolapo Oladepo Drags FG, NYSC To Court, Demands N100m / Corper Ifedolapo Oladepo Did Not Die In Kano Camp - NYSC Shares Story / Burial Pictures Of Ifedolapo Oladepo - NYSC Female Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
There should be a medical fitness test conducted on new corpers, because some of them are ajebos, who have lived pampered lives.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Heineken(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sammiel:
Nawa oh! This wasn't the case where I served. Instead, they will tell you to go back and sleep in your hostel if you're sick.
I believe there is more to her story.
lol go and sleep in your hostel you said? Them good there be that..... Rubbish parade. I hate parade toooo much
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by IamISRAEL(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=engrchykae post=51515311][/quote]
hmmm, quite informative. did a lot of Google research though before coming up with the spelling ISRAEL instead of ISREAL that some other persons uses.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by IamISRAEL(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
hi @goldenhelen
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by JohnieWalker(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Papertrail11:

that is a very reckless statemnt comming out of yur mouth I believe yu have an education. wat part of the post didnt yu reqd where dey said she was unattended to cos they assusmed she was pretending...this is why nigerians fail they assume tooo much and never connect themselves with reality

Please carry out the necessary syntactic corrections because I can't pick out any sense from your mention. Anyway I am replying you because its not Dec 1

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by engrchykae(m): 4:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
IamISRAEL:

hmmm, quite informative. did a lot of Google research though before coming up with the spelling ISRAEL instead of ISREAL that some other persons uses.
it means "prince with God"
isra means prince while el means God
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by IamISRAEL(m): 4:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
engrchykae:
it means "prince with God" isra means prince while el means God
You earlier stated it and thanks for the info. you re on whatsapp?
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by yedidiah(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
eya! karaye camp, those guys wanted to kill us with dirty water from kusala dam sha.
The clinic was always out of stock. You go report sick Na dia dia dem go give you tablet for hand make you drink once.

RIP dear,
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by jamesbond0007(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
adehab:
Tell me 10 advantage of NYSC.

I will tell you 30 Dis advantage..

It is just a complete waste of time.. IRANU

RIP dear

wetin this one dey talk undecided
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by engrchykae(m): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
IamISRAEL:

You earlier stated it and thanks for the info.
you re on whatsapp?
when the bible said that "there is God in isra-el,it isnt q joke.
am not on whatsapp for now.
i appreciate my dad for two things namely for training me an engr and also giving me the greatest name after GOD AND JESUS CHRIST.
my dear you have a great name,troublea may come but you must always scale through.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by IamISRAEL(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
engrchykae:
when the bible said that "there is God in isra-el,it isnt q joke.
am not on whatsapp for now.
i appreciate my dad for two things namely for training me an engr and also giving me the greatest name after GOD AND JESUS CHRIST.
my dear you have a great name,troublea may come but you must always scale through.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by mvem(m): 4:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
pwetie:
too many issues in Nigeria. Tell me one country that has NYSC kind of program. all diz time waisting scheme is only possible in a country like Nigeria that's light years behind civilisation. d NYSC it self that's soaked with all kind of corruption.... NYSC has it advantages has its advantages, I agree, before some people come here to rant gibberish. And as well it's disadvantages.......but my point is, when will Nigeria grow up and scrap this thing....come up with some thing relevant to the 21st century
.....israel,cyprus, turkey many..but actually they are compulsory military service, many countries like france, us etc practised that b4
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by riczy(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jux like Dat!
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
she went to serve but met another fate...

value of life is one of the things that defines a country's welfarism which is something else here...
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by akinceleb: 5:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
A country that is being controlled by wicked people. can Buhari, Saraki, Osinbajo or any minister daughter be subjected to force training
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by VickyRotex(f): 6:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dolapo, may your soul find eternal rest.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by seenter84: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Normal thing
Nysc go drink him own blood.

Rip
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Olowo1940: 7:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
May God console his parents and fill the heart with joy. May her gentle so rest in perfect peace. Nysc is a rubbish exercise. God protect us in any of our activites.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by jaafree: 7:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Although I am physically fit thanks to my engagement in football before going to camp (yikpata kwara state), I did my pop on 4th of this nov, for God sake wen will this military men undstnd that not every civilian can endure their drills I could remember a lot of ajebos are been force to participate in daily parolls by those soldiers then wen I was in camp, I witness two corpers faint during our days in camp. Those nysc rules are suppose to be review as not everybody is aje gbako abeg.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by domben(m): 7:41pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ojestas:
NYSRubbish! . . You died on the course of serving your fatherland n its actually not worth it. . RIP young lady.
. why beautiful babies do die like this. may her soul rest in peace. Amen.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by ademijuwonlo(f): 7:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
It is so painful
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Jedidiah94(m): 8:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
It's saddens our heart when we heard about your death "Dolapo". NCBC is mourning for you. I would want to blame NYSC but God knows everything
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Orikinla(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
The richest self made young woman in the history of Nigeria, Linda Ikeji did not do NYSC after graduating from University of Lagos.
NYSC is not by force.
The members have no health insurance and no life insurance and the NYSC camps look like refugee camps.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by yatty4emmanuel(m): 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
sorry,but if i be the President of Nigeria, the first agenda on my goal will be scrapping of the nysc scheme.it has done more harm than it aim which has been marginalized & defeated.rip my dear
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by bahaushe1: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is an incomplete story. You report to camp clinic if you are sick and if the corper doctor find you unfit for any camp activity he request the CMD of the clinic to write to camp commandant to exempt one from all camp activities.
RIP Young lady!
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by agrovick(m): 8:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just imagine the happiness coursing through the parents veins when the babe embarked on her journey of no return. If only they knew they were never going to see her alive again.
Life can be unfair.

RIZLER:
Wasted afonja beauty

You are one of the reasons why increment in data price should be supported. This is not the place to exhibit your idiocy.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
the girl is not used to stress or she is sick already.... Buhari is a mad and unhygienic cow
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by ebby9z(m): 12:12am On Dec 01, 2016
This is very sad. Imagine what her parents, friends, lover (s) would be going through now. Unnecessary, avoidable death. Lagos camp was reasonable. Understanding soldiers and camp officials
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by mjay05(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Rip to this not just pretty but one of the most brilliant lady I know with a golden heart.. Remember our last chat wen u told me u can't wait to go for service and that Nov is too far, remembering how you made me pass mathematics during WAEC... Dolapo you sud have fought death.. will really miss you... rest on my dear friend till we meet again.. RIP OLADEPO IFEDOLAPO cry cry

Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by mindtricks: 1:44am On Dec 01, 2016
viviangist:
NYSC 2016 Batch B Corps Member Ifedolapo, Dies in Camp
Let's value life for once in Nigeria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oladele Bamiji Hob reported thus on Facebook:

“From Osun State, deployed to far away Kano to serve her fatherland,
Tired and stressed up in traffic,
Forced to partake in military drills the following morning,

COLLAPSED, TRIED TO STAY ALIVE, BUT DIED STILL.

Pls for God’s sake, if NYSC cannot be scrapped, let it be restructured to give room for service in neighboring States. This is one death too many!

IFEDOLAPO OLADEPO, THE WORLD IS GRIEVED TO LOSE YOU.
RIP.”

Ngozi Emenike reported:

“So this girl died in Kano camp today due to negligence. They assumed she was pretending to be sick in order to dodge parade, so they refused to treat her until the situation got complicated. When will Nigeria grow? RIP Ifedolapo.”

http://www.viviangist.com/nysc-2016-batch-b-corps-member-ifedolapo-dies-in-camp

Sad. Nigerians are a worthless set of people. Reason nobody will be made to suffer for this death.
Re: Corper Ifedolapo Dies In Kano Camp by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 01, 2016
Rest in peace beautiful girl cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Came, I Saw And I'm Coming Back Home Intact" - 'virgin Corper' Celebrates. / NYSC 2016 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.