Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out (44206 Views)

“she Came Prepared” – Viewers React As Bbnaija Nengi Shows Off Her Bag Of Shoes / Davido Gifts Casanova A Pair Of Shoes To Celebrate His Birthday / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
coobboy:

"Celebrity" "business man"
Check the meaning of those words and think about what you typed

No you think about what you are saying. What i am saying is celebrities as you call them are all hype and most will end up broke because their relevance is based on the so called celebrity status and the make believe lifestyle of glamour they try to portray. This is why Kanye west is broke! This is why most rappers are broke today, the bling was all a facade! The money you earn, the more you spend to keep up the facade, so you become a slave to the hype. People with real money, people with longevity dont take pictures of their shoes for the world to see because they are too busy making money.

If you have to sing your own praises you are a nobody....and you know it, which is why you have to make your own noise!!

A man with the mentality of Kcee will be broke and irrelevant in 5 years tops!!!
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please, just take it along to your grave when you die oh undecided
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Ikpewe: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please which one will he wear to heaven.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Ikpewe: 4:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Please which one will he wear to hell sorry i mean heaven.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Florblu(f): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
how you know what I got or what I dont got tho ?

You can't even type correct English.What then do you have?
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by DEWKID(m): 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nutase:
[size=30pt]Vanity[/size]

vanity? When he was suffering you didnt help him now dat he's rich and he used his money to buy he's shoe you are saying [size=30pt]Vanity[/size] i really hate such statement so you want am to use Donlop mtcheew
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Ahmadgani(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
when you die, its one they'll probably use to bury you. stop been materialistic
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
damiloladuke:
Singer Kcee showed off his massive shoe closet which looks more like a shoe shop.Impressive right?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNbU54EhIdu/?taken-by=iam_kcee
Somebody should please advise these celebrities to desist from their lavish lifestyles and invest wisely....not the type of investment of buying a residential home in atlanta which crazy tax will swallow and they will end up in foreclosure. Majek fashek in his days can change P square's whole savings into coins but where is he today? He's roaming the street of surulere, begging for money, despite his fame and affluence in the 70s/80s. What about the iron Mike tyson who used to decorate his home with Mercedes benz latest models? I learnt Kanye west is having mental retardation and has been hospitalised for days, as he's been reported to have been broke, despite all he had made in his entire life. Shoes will fade and become out-of-fashion. My advice.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Lexusgs430: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Shol3:
I embarassed know am a girl
But pls just dash me 10

For all your 10 boyfriends?
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by sukkottt: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Florblu:

You can't even type correct English.What then do you have?
dont worry bout what I got. what you got ?
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Airforce1:
Dash some to your fans.

they gave you all that.
don't mind him,does anyone need to tell him that?

Very stingy guy
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by princeemmma(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
Burgerlomo:

That's exactly what I was thinking and he should name his boutique KCLimpopo Shoes Outlet grin
exactly
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by princeemmma(m): 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
WestPaidAMG:

you need to chill grin grin
am chill already dude grin grin grin grin
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by ijobaboy: 5:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
Just give me two out of those christianah louboutin tongue grin
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by ERO32: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Why are you like this? Very efcc will pay you a visit and charge you for shoe theft" undecided
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Usmaniaaa: 5:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Nonsense wu e Epp
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Gkemz: 6:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
He should just open a boutique
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by mickool(m): 6:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Does he run a boutique now? Give some out jare.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
damiloladuke:
Singer Kcee showed off his massive shoe closet which looks more like a shoe shop.Impressive right?

all is vanity
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry sad

Dear kcee,
The poster above me is a fan, he want one of those embarassed

Thanks. ..

U look sweet. Just the opposite KC's shoes shocked shocked
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
how many does he wears in a month?
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by danosky91(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
unclezuma:
Jonathan oya go and borrow some.
nigerians and their hilarious abilities be like .( U knw d picture)
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by coobboy(m): 8:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
vodutive:

No you think about what you are saying. What i am saying is celebrities as you call them are all hype and most will end up broke because their relevance is based on the so called celebrity status and the make believe lifestyle of glamour they try to portray. This is why Kanye west is broke! This is why most rappers are broke today, the bling was all a facade! The money you earn, the more you spend to keep up the facade, so you become a slave to the hype. People with real money, people with longevity dont take pictures of their shoes for the world to see because they are too busy making money.

If you have to sing your own praises you are a nobody....and you know it, which is why you have to make your own noise!!

A man with the mentality of Kcee will be broke and irrelevant in 5 years tops!!!
Point made n gotten. Kanye is not broke- check your sources well.

That is why they are celebrities.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by AkinPhysicist: 8:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
cool ZERO talent but his brother is rich cool
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by MrGerald(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
damiloladuke:

Story..., I know where this shop is located in Idumota.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by buzzy1(m): 9:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
The guy is not a serious type
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by beezyblaze(m): 9:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
nikkypearl:
angry sad

Dear kcee,
The poster above me is a fan, he want one of those embarassed

Thanks. ..
How come you look this familiar?? undecided
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
danosky91:
nigerians and their hilarious abilities be like .( U knw d picture)

1 Like

Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:15am On Dec 01, 2016
The same shoes shot from different angles and some people still wonder why Nairaland is going juvenile..... These shoes are not up to 100....
It's just two shoe racks my people
I feel sorry for the upcoming generation
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Hemperor50(m): 12:45am On Dec 01, 2016
With all this, what reasonable impacts have you made so far in the lives of the less priviledges this year ? If none, then you abssolutely nothing to write home about fella.
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Cathony(m): 1:24am On Dec 01, 2016
Rxpetite:
men's shoes are so ugly. ugh!!!
like you fine? #Ojere
Re: Kcee Has About 300 Pairs Of Shoes - Check Them Out by Ramaa(m): 7:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Hating some one who succeded doesn't get you out of your povert but a hard work and ambitions....

Just do it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Gambo Says She Is Comfortable Dating A Married Man / Kemi Akindoju: Actors Guild Of Nigeria Replies Lala Over Visit To Regina Daniels / Lucy: “Kiddwaya Didn’t Buy The Generator, He Gave My Number To The Right People”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.