Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students (37431 Views)

Five Men Rape And Videotape Teenagers In Ondo / Two Men Rape A Woman In A Mosque In Oyo. Rob Her Afterwards (Photo) / Four Men Rape A Woman In Bauchi, Collect N35,000 From Her Husband (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by adedehinbo(m): 2:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
I use to tell u this bayelsans people re criminals nd rapist after they ve been dislodged from south west they ve started unleashing terror on their own people, no wonder when bush meat is no longer in jungle lions eat themselves
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by MrPRevailer(m): 2:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
SIRmanjar:

So the victims dem don't have God abi?Ok i understand now chosen membrz dnt get robbed,they don't get sick or raped they dnt even die anytime u guyz were dat green tampolyn u call apron abi bullet proof.

Wether we wear apron or not. All we need to do is say what my Pastor asked us to say. And the angels of Chosen will manifest. He has also told us he is no longer satisfied with us simply fending them off. But we should also collect their guns from them. Even CHOSEN sisters have been collecting guns and pinning down armed robbers without weapons. Policemen are baffled as Chosen people come with guns or with the robbers. And our members have saved road passengers countless times in highway robberies, demanding that they cannot operate in the bus. That's the instruction from our G.O. "We should use our authority to save others." And THE GOD OF CHOSEN IS EVER FAITHFUL.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by erico2k2(m): 2:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:
so you mean this men carried all those weapon i see in the picture just to go and rape girls?.. FABU is becoming a normal thing on NL

##rubbishMEHN##
Nah the pic was just to drive the point home.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by buffalowings: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by buffalowings: 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
What kind of nonsense is this

If you're thinking of raping

Please don't.

Come to sexuality section. We will link you up. You go bleep tire
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by izzymoney(m): 2:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Thisis2raw:
One thing about life I like is. if you rape someone sister, someone will rape your sister too.

We should think before we commit some of this outrageous crimes

d law o karma

1 Like

Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by erico2k2(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bisjosh:
This is so terrible

Why is there no law concerning rape?
People act unconcerned and look the other way cos its not your daughter or sister YET!!
The issue of rape is becoming too rampant
Do u know some people dont get out of the trauma and some end up committing suicide?

Govt isnt doing anything about this....im just so pissed right now

Just shut the fuc!k up!!!

And this is funny to you because? undecided

Well spoken I can see people on here finding this funny they should just wait until it happens to thier sisters or mothers then they will take it seriously . I see someone bringing religion into it as well.it is well.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by buffalowings: 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:
Be a CHOSEN. And such thing cannot happen to you.

Fend off dare devil armrobbers, ritual killers, one chance, rapist with the supernatural declaration: I am a CHOSEN x3. Who are you?

Verified by 10,000s of confronted CHOSEN members and many other eyewitnesses.

THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH. We are blessed by the most high God and cannot be cursed.

If you are not a CHOSEN, pls make haste to join us. The days are evil.

Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by SmartyPants(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bisjosh:
This is so terrible

Why is there no law concerning rape?
People act unconcerned and look the other way cos its not your daughter or sister YET!!
The issue of rape is becoming too rampant
Do u know some people dont get out of the trauma and some end up committing suicide?

Govt isnt doing anything about this....im just so pissed right now

Just shut the fuc!k up!!!

And this is funny to you because? undecided

Who told you there is no law concerning rape??
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by MrPRevailer(m): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
buffalowings:

Back to sender. Chosen is blessed. He that curse us is cursed.

Moreover, you cannot do more than a fly. Especially when you encounter armed robbers, ritual killers. Aren't they your worst nightmare?
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by iukpe: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
argob44:

It was gathered from the grave vine [/b]that the provost hadly spends 3 productive days in the school he superintends, he would prefer to attend to his personal business and hobnobbing with his paymasters and godfathers in Yenagoa, Port-Harcourt, Abuja and Lagos respectively.

What is grave vine
abeg?
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by izzou(m): 2:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wasn't happy with this news

But this Chosen guy is thrilling me grin

Make I continue to read comments
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
All I fear is HIV ,because the Virus is resident in Bayelsa.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by ogologoamu: 2:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
hopefulLandlord:

who the hell is this?

Chosen? even Jesus Christ - your personal Lord and Saviour - was killed by 3 nails

Yet He's not addressed as late Jesus. What does this tell you. JESUS IS ALIVE.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by ogologoamu: 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
SIRmanjar:

So the victims dem don't have God abi?Ok i understand now chosen membrz dnt get robbed,they don't get sick or raped they dnt even die anytime u guyz were dat green tampolyn u call apron abi bullet proof.

Are you pained?
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by Kassidy90(m): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Fend off dare devil armrobbers, ritual killers, one chance, rapist with the supernatural declaration: I am a CHOSEN x3. Who are you?

THE LORD'S CHOSEN CHURCH. We are blessed by the most high God and cannot be cursed.

But one chosen pastor was gunned gown at amuwo area last year...

Murder at dawn: Lord's Chosen Pastor buried. ... This was the heart rendering lamentation of Mrs Pauline Okpokpo,widow of Pastor Chukwuemeka Okpokpo of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, who was shot dead by gunmen on June 22, 2015 along Oba Kayode Way, in Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by olagold79: 2:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

That sounds like a cult...I will pass!!!!
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by Izonpikin: 3:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
policy12:

free puny... all those babe wey they do yanga.
you must be very mad to make this comment... angry
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by blackpanda: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Bayelsa is to nigerdelta what kogi is to north. Nothing good ever comes from there!
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by MrPRevailer(m): 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
Kassidy90:

But one chosen pastor was gunned gown at amuwo area last year...

Murder at dawn: Lord's Chosen Pastor buried. ... This was the heart rendering lamentation of Mrs Pauline Okpokpo,widow of Pastor Chukwuemeka Okpokpo of the Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Ministries, who was shot dead by gunmen on June 22, 2015 along Oba Kayode Way, in Amuwo-Odofin Local Government Area of Lagos State.

My Pastor's reply was "Did he say what I asked Chosen people to say"?

More over, when one Chosen brother dies, it hits Mainstream and FP. But all the great exploits of the Chosen people never gets published.

As Jesus puts it, "if the world hates you, you, know it first hated me. "And the world is of the devil".
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by lucialuv1(f): 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
I pity those men..Gone are the days when sins of the fathers are meted out upon their sons and daughters...now is whatsoever anyone sows is what he shall reap...they should be ready to harvest their seeds.. undecided
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Na just your sorrow I dey lauf
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by kabrud: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
adedehinbo:
I use to tell u this bayelsans people re criminals nd rapist after they ve been dislodged from south west they ve started unleashing terror on their own people, no wonder when bush meat is no longer in jungle lions eat themselves

No, let them keep praising criminality in the name of militancy, it will soon down on them and they will start bleating upandan calling buhari.

1 Like

Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by MrPRevailer(m): 3:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
olagold79:

That sounds like a cult...I will pass!!!!

Yet Cultists are surendering their lives to Jesus and quitting their rogue lifestyles. Native doctors burn their shrines and fetishes to serve God, Satanic agents on assignment to pull the pastor down but eventually get arrested by the overwehlming power present in The Lord's Chosen.

hmm. Is there any cult stronger than the devil and does against his bidding?
Except that socalled "Cult" is from God and strongly backed by JESUS CHRIST.

Moreover, by their fruits you shall know them. The fruits we bear, bare witness of who we belong to and serve and who is backing us.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by alaskido(m): 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
vchykp:
so you mean this men carried all those weapon i see in the picture just to go and rape girls?.. FABU is becoming a normal thing on NL

My guy, that picture is an old picture of MEND. Whenever someone writes of militants, cults or armed men they will use the same picture. I do not know why?

##rubbishMEHN##
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by MrPRevailer(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ogbonnaya1:

Na just your sorrow I dey lauf

I return it back to sender. It is your sorrow.

I have told you what God is doing. If you refuse to Join and encountered such danger, it is you not me that will have sorrow. As you can see of these colleague girls and countless victims in the underworld.

You know nothing.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by olagold79: 3:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Yet Cultists are surendering their lives to Jesus and quitting their rogue lifestyles. Native doctors burn their shrines and fetishes to serve God, Satanic agents on assignment to pull the pastor down but eventually get arrested by the overwehlming power present in The Lord's Chosen.

hmm. Is there any cult stronger than the devil and does against his bidding?
Except that socalled "Cult" is from God and strongly backed by JESUS CHRIST.

Moreover, by their fruits you shall know them. The fruits we bear, bare witness of who we belong to and serve and who is backing us.

You are bragging about belonging to an organisation. If thats what christinaity or Christ is all about then few people needs it. We have worse people who have all the protection n other stuffs U claim n more. Atheist , Ogbonis etc . Preach the gospel minus all this nonesense. Christ ia the gospel and Not one Chosen church. I have seen your members as poor n sick as common animals, one CHOSEN pastor was shot n DIED last week...so keep your advert n PR for d desperate.

PS; I am a christian, but I know all churches are faulty. Christ in the only answer.

Stop advertising church in replacement of the true gospel.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by hahn(m): 3:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
MrPRevailer:

Bunch of walking billboards cheesy
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by dman4mdmoon(m): 3:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
So this happened since November 13 and it is just making front page on Nairaland today? Hmmmmmmmmm! Well they must be sex starved militants.
Re: Armed & Masked Men Rape Bayelsa State College Of Health Technology Students by danot1030: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
people from that region should enjoy the monsters they breeded to terrorised Buhari as they turned around to terrorised them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Corper Saved From Ritualist; Their New Method Of Operation / Man Caught With Human Hands In Ekiti After Robbers Wrote Letter To Residents.PIC / Passenger Caught Stealing Onboard Air Peace Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.