Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Rivers 2016: I Dare Gov. Wike To Make The Video He Said He Has Public – Rivers P - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers 2016: I Dare Gov. Wike To Make The Video He Said He Has Public – Rivers P (361 Views)

El-rufai Replies Atiku: You Are A Liar, I Dare You To Go To U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers 2016: I Dare Gov. Wike To Make The Video He Said He Has Public – Rivers P by Oloyenews: 10:25am On Nov 30, 2016
Rivers 2016: I Dare Gov. Wike To Make The Video He Said He Has Public – Rivers Police Commissioner

Rivers State Police Commissioner, Francis Mobolaji Odesanya has challenged the Governor Nyesom Wike to keep to his threat and make a video footage he claims he has public.

The Commissioner who spoke through the Command’s spokesperson, DSP Omoni Nnamdi, frowned at the sad trend by the governor who has recently taken to blackmailing personalities and institutions of government for cheap political gains.

DSP Nnamdi while reacting to the allegation said:

“It is sad that the state governor has chosen to drag the Commissioner’s name into his politics.

The Police remains true to its constitutional mandate and apolitical. Police men do not vote during election duties and they don’t also carry weapons to polling units, so I wonder which role the police will play to rig elections in Rivers State.
Continue Reading>>>>>http://www.oloyenews.com/rivers-2016-i-dare-gov-wike-to-make-the-video-he-said-he-has-public-rivers-police-commissioner/

Re: Rivers 2016: I Dare Gov. Wike To Make The Video He Said He Has Public – Rivers P by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:26am On Nov 30, 2016
cool 2019 cool

(1) (Reply)

A Buharist From Imo State Writes To President Muhammadu Buhari / Man Allegedly Murders Secondary School Student / $30bn Loan: FG Turns To IMF, World Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.