Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. (747 Views)

My Hilarious Chat With A Guy Who Wants To Sell His Kidney. / What Is The Difference Between Your Liver And Your Kidney? Funny Video / Nairalanders, Share Your Pictures Of "I Dont Give A F**k" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. by mickeyjay16: 10:46am On Nov 30, 2016
Around late last year , i was in total trauma , it was a painful time of my life, i couldn't do anything for myself , i have almost spent all my life savings and even incurring debt in the process of paying for my treatment and dialysis which cost almost 80,000 Naira per day. .I had no clue who i could turn to for help . i have been dating bolatito for about a year and a half , she was the only one who was besides me the whole time , taking care of me, buying provision and other stuff ,even helping pay some of the hospital bills, even though i had other girlfriends. eventually she offered to donate her kidney to help save my life, i was reluctant at first, letting her know that even if she loves me , she shouldn't go to that extent of donating her kidney, especially the fact that it wont go down well with her family,(i have never met her parents).

Read More: 365naijablog..co.ke/2016/11/help-my-girlfriend-donated-one-of-her.html?m=1[img]

Around late last year , i was in total trauma , it was a painful time of my life, i couldn't do anything for myself , i have almost spent all my life savings and even incurring debt in the process of paying for my treatment and dialysis which cost almost 80,000 Naira per day. .I had no clue who i could turn to for help . i have been dating bolatito for about a year and a half , she was the only one who was besides me the whole time , taking care of me, buying provision and other stuff ,even helping pay some of the hospital bills, even though i had other girlfriends. eventually she offered to donate her kidney to help save my life, i was reluctant at first, letting her know that even if she loves me , she shouldn't go to that extent of donating her kidney, especially the fact that it wont go down well with her family,(i have never met her parents).

Read More: 365naijablog..co.ke/2016/11/help-my-girlfriend-donated-one-of-her.html?m=1[/img]

Read More: 365naijablog..co.ke/2016/11/help-my-girlfriend-donated-one-of-her.html?m=1

Re: Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. by chocolateme(f): 10:48am On Nov 30, 2016
Really?? Oya return her kidney and send her back.
Re: Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. by zaida202(f): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
give her kidney back
Re: Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Gwilld(m): 11:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lalasticlala pls move this to front page so the young man's wife can see his rubbish post angry
Re: Help! My Wife Donated Her Kidney To Save My Life .now I Dont Love Her Anymore. by Nobody: 7:16am On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm.. mention me when op has rearrange his post and also, post the full story here.

(1) (Reply)

Who Truely Has The Tyre / Johnny Can Be Very Intelligent. Read This! / OMG!!! I Can't Laff Alone!! See How Pastor Delivered Evil Spirit From A Member

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.