Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,744 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? (2356 Views)

Transportation Mode Of Employees In Corporate Organization / Hiring Of Chief Investment Officer / Workforce Outsource Fresh Job Recruitment (150 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
hats:
Hello,
Very soon, I Will start hiring employees for my company. They are going to be paid well with the least salary at 50k down to 300,000 naira. So I have been wondering; by the time I start hiring, how do I do it? Someone recommended Workforce while another person said I should do the interview myself along with my board. What do you think? Which is better? because I want staffs that are good, willing to work, not afraid to fall and that can share in the company's mission. So which one should I go for? Personal hiring or through workforce.
Please Note; It is an online company meaning the staffs won't be meeting the users or customers physically. All they will do iss to sit in an airconditioned office and do their work on the company's laptop.
Please sir hire me,I'm interested
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by mayoor15(m): 2:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
I recommend you use dragnet...lol
Re: Do You Recommend Workforce For Hiring Of Employees? by samuel3818: 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hi OP. Please consider nairalanders when the recruitment starts. There are a bunch of great guys here.

I am equally interested in a role that would suit me. I studied Civil Engineering, Second Class Upper. I would love to forward my CV for your review..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please For Urgent Job In Asaba / 2017/2018 N-power List Of Successful Shortlisted Applicants For Interview / Recruitment For Graduate Teachers At Loyola Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.