Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks (759 Views)

Handsome Guys And Chicks On Nairaland / Wia My Aboki Boys And Chicks, Let Meet Up Hia...... @hollar. / Strickly For Port-harcourt Bassed Chicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by bjcole(m): 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2009
Hey Port harcourt NL Guys and Chicks, I guess it will be nice to hook up here, may be we can do some matchmaking through this, but my idea is actually a kind of hooking up, meeting each other face to face, or may be a party or get together. I just feel we should know ourselves, i really hope i get hook to one fine babe here too.

I am ready to commit a lot into this, i hope, i can get meaningful guys and ladies, that will see reasons with me. fakers are not welcome here, no scammers pls, we just need responsible people .
Let me hear your opinion, guys and ladies pls if you live in port harcourt and environs just respond. Your responses will determine what we can do. But i guess we can catch lots of fun through this.
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by kay9(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2009
angry angry Ehhen? If i live in PH, nko? Wetin come happen?
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by DualCore1: 8:59pm On Nov 09, 2009
bjcole:

ladies pls if you live in port harcourt and environs just respond.
so if babe from one of the waterfronts come meet u for runnings u go gree abi? grin
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 10, 2009
Dual Core:

so if babe from one of the waterfronts come meet u for runnings u go gree abi? grin

why this talk? I no gbedu the yan.
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by Wendy80(f): 12:06pm On Nov 15, 2009
u neva see anything with ds PH pple tongue
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by Vindy: 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2009
wat bjcole is doing is cool, oya P town were ona dey. we love the treasure base men.
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by cilus: 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2009
Well dis is kinda cool but, what's d scope of the fun
you've imagined, is it just to hookup with Boyz and Girlz
as landers?
party and drink?
is dat all?
pls be creative!!! angry
all d same,
Where are we meeting? cheesy
Re: For Port Hacourt Guys And Chicks by bjcole(m): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2010
I must really start here by apologising for not continuing this thread all these while, though i have been away from NL for sometimes now, and when i came back, i was busy with some few other topics, i guess, i am not so conversant with NL, i just couldnt take note of all threads created, and topics, i pasted responses on.

Coming to the issues i raised then, I have been in Ptown for a while now 7yrs to precise, and i can confess the town is full of fun, and people here (guys & ladies) seem to be sincere, though some fakers full here too, but not like lagos.

Dual Core:

well i guess you can very decode if you came across one, and some good girls live around there too.

cilus:

Well dis is kinda cool but, what's d scope of the fun
you've imagined, is it just to hookup with Boyz and Girlz
as landers?
party and drink?
is dat all?
pls be creative!!! angry
all d same,
Where are we meeting? cheesy

My idea is just for us to catch fun, party and drink no doubt , and also get to know one another more.
I probably need some suggestion here, and Ph ladies on Nl should pls contribute and I guess I have to follow this till I see it a reality.

(1) (Reply)

My Pin / Needs A Beautiful And Caring Sugar Mommy / Single Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.