Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Wow!! SEE  latest Stunning  photos Of Dr. Paul Enenche's Dunamis Lord's Garden - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wow!! SEE  latest Stunning  photos Of Dr. Paul Enenche's Dunamis Lord's Garden (1516 Views)

Biography Of Dr Pastor Paul Enenche, Dunamis International Founder / Dunamis Glory Sanctuary, The Lord’s Garden Abuja, The World's Biggest Auditorium / The Lord's Garden: Dr Paul Enenche's New Multi Billion Naira Auditorium (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! SEE  latest Stunning  photos Of Dr. Paul Enenche's Dunamis Lord's Garden by clickable(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
In November 2014, Dr Paul Enenche father in the lord Bishop David Oyedepo broke the sod of the Lord’s Garden located along Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport Road, Abuja.

Massive Construction is currently ongoing at the multi-million naira project, which is said to be one of the largest covered auditorium in Africa.

See Photo of The Lords Garden below
Source>>>http://castnigeria.com/wow-see-latest-stunning-photos-of-dr-paul-enenches-dunamis-lords-garden/

Re: Wow!! SEE  latest Stunning  photos Of Dr. Paul Enenche's Dunamis Lord's Garden by Billyzone4: 9:39pm On Jan 11, 2017
PLEASE ARE YOU IN MAKURDI ,I WILL BE ENTERING MKD IN A FEW DAYS,I WAS WONDERING IF YOU COULD CHECK D PRICE OF INFINIX HOT 4 PRO LTE GOLD COLOR AT O.G WINNERS OR ANY OTHER LEGITIMATE PLACES FOR ME I WILL APPRECIATE THIS. THANK YOU PS; AWAITING YOUR REPLY.

(1) (Reply)

The Year Of The Elephant - The Attempt To Destroy The Kaaba Of Mecca / 10 Facts Your Pastor Never Told You About Spirit Husband/wife / Nigerian Man Arrested For Preaching On The Streets Of London. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.