Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... (1231 Views)

NPOWER: Plateau State Government Finally Permanent All Nteach Beneficiaries / Npower Kaduna State Lets Meet Here.... / N-power Ogun State Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by godfrey01(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
I was at the local government today in which my name came out in the Npower to see if any screening was going on there, but to my surprise, no screening was going on and I went ahead to ask some of the staff about the Npower screening if they are aware, their response was NO.. and one of the staff told me that the directive for screening will come from the state.... and so far so good they have not gottten any directive.... Mangu Local government to be precise.. Please if you are on the pleateau and your name came out, do you have any useful information... whats the situation report in Your local government......mention me please
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by Michael6292: 9:49am On Dec 01, 2016
bros, the thing tire me o. .. no update whatsoever here in jos.... sha all hands are crossed and we're waiting.... happy december my j-town npower peeps...
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by Kokadomfreedom(m): 10:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Same thing here in jos north. No officials to brief us on any development
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by airmata(f): 1:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
I heard that we are to go to universal basic education to get number or so, den we move to lga secretriate to get our certs verified; then posting happens if cleared. Wud update yal later
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by Michael6292: 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
airmata:
I heard that we are to go to universal basic education to get number or so, den we move to lga secretriate to get our certs verified; then posting happens if cleared. Wud update yal later
' I heard' is a bit speculative, pls make ur update a bit concrete by quoting the source of ur info. Anyway ur message is helpful. pls i would like to know where UBE office is located in Jos North
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by airmata(f): 9:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
I was @ the universal basic education board today, we meet with an official. He told us to update our account numbers and await further instructions. Stay tuned to local radio stations in jos
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by godfrey01(m): 12:56am On Dec 02, 2016
airmata:
I was @ the universal basic education board today, we meet with an official. He told us to update our account numbers and await further instructions. Stay tuned to local radio stations in jos

alright thank you very much
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by dino4us: 5:48am On Dec 04, 2016
The screening has commence @ plateau state Jos south old secretariat
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by AllTruth: 5:56am On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by Jobpostboard: 10:19am On Dec 04, 2016
Click the link to Join the Npower group discussion=> https://mobile./332489230466369?_rdr
Re: Npower Plateau State Lets Meet Here...... by godfrey01(m): 6:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
dino4us:
The screening has commence @ plateau state Jos south old secretariat

please is it for all those in plateau

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With Entry Level Procurement Or Engineering Job / MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Recruitment For Graduate Office Managers, 9th March 2017 / Pls Who Has Heard Of CNEICO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.