Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist (1138 Views)

Kanye West Is Now A Born–Again Christian - Nicki Minaj / Samklef: ‘BBNaija Cee-C Should See A Psychiatrist, She Acts Like A Psychopath' / Don Jazzy Was Present When Kanye West First Announced That He Will Marry Kim! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by michellhilton(m): 3:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dr. Lynn Denlon, who is in charge of evaluating Kanye West’s mental state since his hospitalization, told reporters that the artist suffers from psychotic hallucinations and has become convinced he’s the reincarnation of Jesus Christ.

http://www.michellhilton.com/2016/11/kanye-west-jesus-cristo.html

Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by kheengjay(m): 3:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
but wait .....
. I am not understanding!?
Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by optional1(f): 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
by tomoro op no more click here to read d complete gist or story...
Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by nuradeen011(m): 3:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
problem dey
Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by lomaxx: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Delusion of grandeur.
Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by Mrfahaz(m): 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by ObaKlaz: 3:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jesus and Kim K. cheesy Anyway, I just need some artistes to diss the hell out of him, so that he can snap back to his brilliant best. I miss the Kanye of Power, Stronger and the Graduation album. He's super gifted, but na rubbish him dey do now. I pray he finds his right senses again.

1 Like

Re: Kanye West Believes To Be Jesus Christ, Says Psychiatrist by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
orisirisi

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Sacrificing Animals In Shrine – SIA Tells Azealia Banks / Mercy Johnson Is Radiant In Flawless Make-up Photo / The Difference Between Fela Kuti, 2face Idibia And Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.