Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,836 members, 7,837,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Mo Abudu - The Debators - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mo Abudu - The Debators (672 Views)

Photos From Mo Abudu's Movie Premiere 'fifty' In London / Mo Abudu Launches EbonyLife TV Entertainment Network / Mo Abudu Brings Top Nollywood Divas Together For First New Reality TV Series (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mo Abudu - The Debators by harpo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 09, 2009
I have watched this programme for 3 weeks now, is it me or did i not notice something fishy about that Mohammed guy, I think the organizers are trying to leave him in because he is MALO. He is good but i have noticed he has got that Hausa tone to his speech which makes him the only person that has his mother tongue being in his way to becoming the DEBATER of the year.

I have noticed the JUDGES praising him unnecessarily and even making him the best speaker for the week when it was very obvious he wasn't. MO please don't let this spoil the credibility of a good thing you have started, anyone who knows her should tell her.

Please NAIRALANDERS let me if i am making sense or its just me getting paranoid.
Re: Mo Abudu - The Debators by harpo(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2009
yeah i was rite i saw the same episode again and im more sure of what im sayin

(1) (Reply)

Order! Bullies Of The Television / Wat U Fil Bout Hi-tv Clamping Down On Viewing Centres / Drama Series Coming Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.