Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Meet The Senator That Tabled #NodataHike In The Senate (Photos) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Meet The Senator That Tabled #NodataHike In The Senate (Photos) (536 Views)

See The Big Snake Killed By FUTA Students At The Senate Building / Fresh Battle Between IGP And The Leadership Of The Senate / Restructuring. The Need For Scrapping Of The Senate. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Senator That Tabled #NodataHike In The Senate (Photos) by Adekorya: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Ladies and Gentlmen, meet Deputy Senate leader, Sen. Bala Ibn Naallah.

The man of the moment that got his job done in the house and not on twitter.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Senator That Tabled #NodataHike In The Senate (Photos) by Iamvictor(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
who cares
Re: Meet The Senator That Tabled #NodataHike In The Senate (Photos) by Adekorya: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Iamvictor:
who cares
I cares, because he stood up and raised the motion when no one else did. He's the reason why I'm not gonna pay 3k for 1.5gb. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Senator That Tabled #NodataHike In The Senate (Photos) by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2016
Me likey!!!

(1) (Reply)

Queen, Bush, Carter, Rockefeller Predicted To Die In 2017 / National Protest: A Clarion Call. / Thursday Nairaland Funtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.