Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,171 members, 7,860,213 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:52 AM

Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. (630 Views)

How to Remove Index.php?route=common/home From Opencart / How To Remove "Facebook Timeline" On Google Chrome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by camry(m): 4:54pm On Nov 09, 2009
Google is placing a restriction on my website , i dont know why and how to remove this restriction.
Re: Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by mrperfect(m): 5:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Can you describe the situation a bit? something like what the message said.
Re: Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by yawatide(f): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2009
get the reason directly from the horse's (google's) mouth. Always works like a charm wink

Possible reasons:
1) You are employing black hat SEO techniques
2) You are running scripts that google deems flaggable

Again, email google and hopefully they will answer your email soonest. good luck!
Re: Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by switch411(m): 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2009
@ post
Ask Google!!
Use their Support forum.

Alternative
Tell Google to go to hell like john chow did for 3 years buton a second thought dont do that- you are not john chow!! grin grin find out the reason, et rid of it, then file your appeal.
Re: Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 09, 2009
it happened once to a site that was infected with virus. i followed google and got to register the site somewhere on google webmaster tools. and it
told me to resolve the problem and then they rechecked it and resolved it a few days later. but i removed the virus first.
Re: Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by mrperfect(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2009
*dhtml:

it happened once to a site that was infected with virus. i followed google and got to register the site somewhere on google webmaster tools. and it
told me to resolve the problem and then they rechecked it and resolved it a few days later. but i removed the virus first.
I have similar case with one of my sites. They wrote to me about the incident, I just remove the malware and notified them. That is all.
Re: Why And How To Remove Google Restricting My Website. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 10, 2009
Exactly. once you remove the source of the problem and request for their review, they will remove it and that will be all.

(1) (Reply)

Prisa Technologies Is Recruiting Webdevelopers / Does Any1 Here Use A Vpn? / For Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.