Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,561 members, 7,820,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status (1082 Views)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Celebrates 31st Birthday (Photos) / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Wears Same Pant To All Black Everything & N30BillionConcert / Omowunmi Akinnifesi Stuns At Davido’s #30BillionConcert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by JAYTUNEZ(m): 5:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
The 2005 Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria, said her reaction to the viral post about her single status should not be regarded as a clapback.

Omowunmi Akinnifesi romantic life was scrutinised in an article titled, "Tongues Wag Over Omowunmi Akinnifesi Marital Status" where it was noted that people were getting a little bit concerned that the UNILAG graduate was still not married.

Omowunmi confirmed the fears of the 'wagging tongues' and also used the opportunity to promote her online shop with a post on her social media page that reads;

"Dear bloggers, press and newspapers, I'm SINGLE, not in a relationship and not married YET. Thank you for paying attention to my personal life on my behalf. I love you . Cc wearing @shopomowunmi ready to wear brand. I'm just saying. Pls This is not a clap back. I LOVE my Newspapers "

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/former-beauty-queen-omowunmi-akinifesi.html?m=0

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by ammyluv2002(f): 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
The third pic tho grin
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by Brymo: 5:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
Timothy Leary
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by Airforce1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
She look depressed in the last photo

she needs a man.
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by Davidbanky(m): 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Old news
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by Kobicove(m): 11:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
A lot of ignorant Nigerians have a problem minding their own business undecided
Re: Omowunmi Akinnifesi Claps Back At Media Over Her Marital Status by LesbianBoy(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Airforce1:
She look depressed in the last photo

she needs a man.

Aswear! I mean that her big ass can't just be wasting, she needs a man to be fvcking it wink wink

(1) (Reply)

Wow!Meet Queen Blessing Utanung Michael ,miss Christian Ambassador Nigeria 2016. / Photos:- Terry G Visits His Water Business Customers, Gives Them 10 Thousand Bag / Cristiano Ronaldo Acquires New Mercedes Worth Almost 50 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.