Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming (21242 Views)

BISI - The Other Woman (SHORT) By Jon Doe / Toke Makinwa's On Becoming E-book For Free For Five Nairalanders / A Dilation Of Toke Makinwa’s ‘on Becoming’ - Ibukunwrites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by Hikmaking(f): 12:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Warfibabe:
Reading Toke's book, that their relationship from the beginning na LAWMA get am. my first reaction was anger, at Maje for cheating on her serially with different women and expecting d door to always be open when he wanders back. Then at toke for always opening the door everytime he knocks. How the hell did she even breathe all through?.

BRB to edit pls.

Pls how do I get this book...really need to read it too
Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by Warfibabe(f): 4:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
Hikmaking:

Pls how do I get this book...really need to read it too
gimme ur email or whatsapp no lemme send it across.
Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by StupidYorubaFool: 6:31pm On Dec 08, 2016
Medunah:

Mehn, shut the fvck up

Just shut the fvck up, gosh
it is you that is supposed to shut up. Goingape1 is right.
Toke makinwa is an attention seeking fool that has been engulped in jealousy.
Lastly remove that ugly looking thing on that your dp.
You don't resemble human
Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by StupidYorubaFool: 6:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
skarlett:

LWKMD! Abeg take am easy o, no be me be Toke Makinwa
lol hi skarlett can you please send me toke's book via whats app
Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:

I don't have a copy of it myself, my memory card was faulty so I had to format it and I lost a lot of files after I did this including the story
Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by yorhmienerd(m): 8:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
StupidYorubaFool:
post your mail, I would forward it to you
Re: When The ‘other Woman’ Triumphs: A Literary Review Of Toke Makinwa’s On Becoming by Hikmaking(f): 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Warfibabe:
gimme ur email or whatsapp no lemme send it across.
hikmaking1@yahoo.com...thanks in Addy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie: "It’s Almost As If We Have Forgotten How To Be Ashamed” / Enchanted (A Thriling Love Story) / The Man In The Church And Other Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.