Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA (901 Views)

#AFIJFW: D'banj Takes Over The Runway At Johannesburg Fashion Week / Ada Live In The Future Now Concert | Johannesburg, Sa / Banky W, His Wife, Adesua & Friends Jet Out To Johannesburg For The After Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by morereb10: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
The lifeless body of a stowaway was Wednesday found in the main wheel well of one of Arik Air’s A330-200 aircraft at the Oliver Tambo International Airport, Johannesburg.

Spokesman for Arik Air, Banji Ola, in a statement, said the aircraft operated the scheduled Lagos-Johannesburg flight that departed the Murtala Muhammed International Airport at 3:55pm on Tuesday, November 29, 2016 and arrived Johannesburg shortly before 11pm.

He disclosed that engineers of South African Airways Technical facility at the Oliver Tambo International Airport where the aircraft was scheduled for a routine maintenance check discovered the body of the stowaway during their inspection phase.

He said investigations were ongoing to determine how the stowaway found his way into the aircraft’s main wheel well.

It has been a long time that the country has witnessed a stowaway incident which then became a big security issue in the aviation sector.

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/11/stowaway-from-nigeria-found-dead-in.html?m=1

cc lalasticlala mynd44 missyb3

Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by morereb10: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
oh chineke

for those who no know

A stowaway is a person who secretly boards a vehicle, such as a ship, an aircraft, a train, cargo truck or bus, in order to travel without paying and without being detected.

1 Like

Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Adonbelieveit...
Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by Khd95(m): 8:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
morereb10:
oh chineke
for those who no know
A stowaway is a person who secretly boards a vehicle, such as a ship, an aircraft, a train, cargo truck or bus, in order to travel without paying and without being detected.
ok,u can now take a bow

1 Like

Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by BIDOO(m): 8:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
R.I.P
Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by Airforce1(m): 9:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
hardship in the country is much

i took 80k to shopping yesterday and i didn't buy much because of inflation.

people are dying of hunger and the leaders of today aren't doing enough

R.I.P to the dead.

in your next life don't choose to be Nigerian.
Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by Sharafawizkidayo(m): 9:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
E no jango the plane well, if to say na me eh, i go hold the plane thite so dat i no go drop anyhow sha r.i.p to dey died asap
Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by morereb10: 10:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
lalasticlala ishilove mynd44 obinoscopy missyb3

yes, the hardship don enter auto pilot ooo
Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by meezynetwork(m): 6:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Picture of the body or
Re: Stowaway From Nigeria Found Dead In Arik's Undercarriage In Johannesburg SA by chrisbaby24(m): 6:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Na waooo!!

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Bumps Into Woman Who Paid Him N800 To Perform Years Back / Emir Of Daura And Young Wife Welcome A New Baby Princess / Is This Another Of Basket Mouth's Joke? Basket Mouth Gets Knighted By The Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.