Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price (33627 Views)

Data Price To Drop By 60% by 2025, Says Pantami / Isa Ali-Pantami Extends Deadline On Reduction Of Data Price / NCC Suspends Data Price Increase (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Nobody: 6:58am On Dec 01, 2016
AndyMolarAllwel:
Foolish ppl, may thunder fire all you that brought the idea initially.
BTW what is the function of this ncc

Just like there's jamb in the edu sector
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Wadosky(m): 6:59am On Dec 01, 2016
sanerugwei:

Ntel is still the cheapest by far for heavy users considering that it is unlimited for the 10k price.
That means no cap. You can effectively download or stream over 100gb data in a month.
Others should bring unlimited plans and see.
their coverage is still very poor,instead of expanding their coverage,reduce their rates further thereby gaining customers,they turn to cry babies and go to ncc who also with their criminal mentality decided to exploit the situation to favour their pockets ,hoping to share the proceeds within themselves .
i tell Buhari the last time,i might jump ship with all these nonsense going on, i don tire .

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Yoshy:
Dear Nigerian youths, if we succesfully do it with NCC data hike, we can do it with every decision that affects us in the country. Let's work together for our own good and future!
I stand with you.

3 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by gentlejeff(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2016
superfelix:
very Good.... I just sub for the Airtel 25naira nyt plan and it's working

Please how do I do that?
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by drehdinho(m): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

They might be or they are? I think the right words are: they are.

If they are, then that means they have invited trouble upon themselves. I see they are not contented with a handful customers they have got. Right from the day one men were created, there had been wide discrepancy among the rich, poor and the middle class. As a matter of fact, a nation would always have these three different sets of class of people. Unfortunately, Nigeria happens to have more of the poor followed by the middle class, the least is the rich. Whatever the rich do they believe they are the only one who can do it well and that boost their inner man's ego. Hence, services like Spectranet and Smiles are designed for them. These service providers shouldn't worry their head, as the rich would always find them even when other cheap services are available even with the same functionality.
Smiles and others alike company should leave the matter, but if they persist and insist, then they will soon be visited by unknown hardship in like manner as their bankrupt predecessors.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Jerryojozy:
If the new entrants can't compete, let them fold up jor. why shift the burden to the masses for the benefits of the few? NCC mind ya sef o

These "few" most often are them by proxy. They steal our common wealth, front someone else to champion their investments here and when the envisaged profit is not rolling in as anticipated, they start to tweak policies to suite them with no care in the world on the effects of such policies on the Nigerian masses.

3 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Kyase(m): 7:30am On Dec 01, 2016
ChappyChase:

Is Salem that good?
extra good boss
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by omowumeee(f): 7:32am On Dec 01, 2016
ReubenE:

Me I tire o
These our leaders are just something else.
Trying to protect the business interest of a few by suffocating every other person.
Government againt the people...
Thats what they have been doing & we allow them go unchallenged! this govt keep pushing Nigerians n it will get to a point where we will allow real evil use us against them! We will hVe nothing to lose by then cause they keep taking everything away from us

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by whizzler: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Any review should be DOWNWARD review of the tariff.

If smaller operators can't compete they should close shop. It is not by force
abi oh! Upon the upward review they are still saying its for our interest.

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by adonbilivit: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Jeffboi:
They want us to begin this month in agony

Thank God

Happy new months all N'landers

This my month settlement ooo, after 7yrs of serving
ezege in the making. congrats
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ChappyChase: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2016
Kyase:
extra good boss
I don download that film 2 times but I no dey fit watch one episode finish,
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by gungab(m): 7:41am On Dec 01, 2016
tank God they reversed the idea

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Garshyzee(m): 7:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Mtn should restart our night plan back oo. Or protest ni angry angry
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ernieboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Kyase:
Hmm
Mtn and Airtel I want my night plan back or else.......
After walking dead and Salem una fit stop am, nonsense.
the speed with which they cancelled the note plan is bad. they didn't even wait for Dec 1.
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ernieboy(m): 7:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Kyase:
Hmm
the speed with which they cancelled the nite plan is bad. they didn't even wait for Dec 1.
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ernieboy(m): 8:00am On Dec 01, 2016
Fanny500:
haaa,mtcheww,usesless people. After using my whole remaining allowance to subscribe in panic buying. the thunder dat will strike una is still doing push up. undecided embarassed
LOL. na you go still enjoy ur mb now no vex.

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ernieboy(m): 8:01am On Dec 01, 2016
superfelix:
very Good.... I just sub for the Airtel 25naira nyt plan and it's working
are u sure? tried it yday and it didn't.
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by trappatoni(m): 8:04am On Dec 01, 2016
These guys are insensitive

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Jerryojozy(m): 8:05am On Dec 01, 2016
checkengine:

These "few" most often are them by proxy. They steal our common wealth, front someone else to champion their investments here and when the envisaged profit is not rolling in as anticipated, they start to tweak policies to suite them with no care in the world on the effects of such policies on the Nigerian masses.
Exactly, well said.

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by mcmind(m): 8:07am On Dec 01, 2016
Kyase:
Hmm

Plus Gotham, Quantico
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Boyooosa(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2016
#Yafadas! If SINator no borrow una brain now, una no go compose abi? The tin wey crase dey chop insyd una (most esp. that ur chairman) brain no be small.
Buhari/FG; make i tell una, d PARTIAL SUPPORT (na pencil written and i fit erase am na na) wey i dey give una, na because of dat fisherman wey fail to compose himself for 6 years; I want him to know dat leadership doesnt necessarily means JONSING. So get that fact strait to ur medulla oblongata say i no be ur core fan. But immediately i hear dis kain FK wey that ur stupeed NCC announce dat tym (Data Price Hike), una go hear am. na dat tym u go no say na fake love I get for una!
If una dey find money, go to Asokoro, Maitama or Gwarinpa, there are some useless mansions and idle Duplexes built by some idle minds, go there, count the buildings and inform the owners that you want to be collecting Ground Rent on monthly basis (maybe 10% or so, ask ur Finance Minister how much u need and tell #TundeFowler to do some calculations for you). Another one is, any car on the road that costs more than N2m, charge them with special tax (Liaise with FIRS and FRSC Chairmen).
Warning! Dont ever try to joke with the comfort of the Masses in your life again! Understood? YaFada!
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Dare2Try(m): 8:15am On Dec 01, 2016
BrutalJab:
You guys are mad but you have nobody to tell you.

Mtcgeeew

Shooou take am easy Na boss, u no get chill at tol
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Muyadek(m): 8:18am On Dec 01, 2016
New entrant! How many state are they? It is now visible to the blind and equally audible to the entire citizenry that majority of those that at hems of affairs are highly bereaved of the administrative Knowledge. Awon Olodo jatijati.

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by buffalowings: 8:19am On Dec 01, 2016
symbianDON:
God thank you for social media o....if not wetin our eyes for dey see for this country no be here o!!

Smh
I dey tell you

It is good to wail grin

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by komonibo(m): 8:26am On Dec 01, 2016
yes! Changed 4rm edge to 3g already grin grin grin
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by ReubenE(m): 8:31am On Dec 01, 2016
omowumeee:
Thats what they have been doing & we allow them go unchallenged! this govt keep pushing Nigerians n it will get to a point where we will allow real evil use us against them! We will hVe nothing to lose by then cause they keep taking everything away from us
My thought too
The time for real change is nigh
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by keniolawumi56(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2016
AndyMolarAllwel:
Foolish ppl, may thunder fire all you that brought the idea initially.
BTW what is the function of this ncc
NCC is to make sure the network providers works in accordance to laid down rules and protect end users right. But now NCC has becomes sales boys for network providers, helping them to promotes their products and increase charges.

2 Likes

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by hpk(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
CAN I PURCHASE DATA FROM GHANA COS I'M NOT UNDERSTANDING AGAIN!!!! TIGO IS AS CHEAP AS PURE WATER!!!!

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Amadivenatius: 8:50am On Dec 01, 2016
The owners of this small operators are the very politicians in authority. It's their trade mark. They always go after every establishment either private or public that provides essential services to the masses and also generate huge profits. Name them from 1999 to date and check how many they have privatise to themselves and how many are still serving the very masses and how many are still functioning. The always succeed because we the people do not have a united force, so strongh against them as they divide us through ethnicity, tribe, state and region. This small operators owner have tested our strenght and have backed out only to re-strategise, surely they will come with another plan. If they really mean business and have come to stay let them learn from Global com. They brought competition through their innovation into the sector which was dominated by Econet and the Almigthy MTN. Today Glo still leads in the introduction of offers in the system both in air time and date. Rather than taking us back to 1999 where we started with per minute bidding, expensive sim card and high date cost they should think out a way to muscle with the big boys through genuine innovations.

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by itzsniper(m): 8:58am On Dec 01, 2016
Friedyokes:
BUT MTN AND AIRTEL DON REMOVE DIA NIGHT PLAN cry cry cry cry
night crawling still available on Airtel smart trybe, ah still enjoy ma 500mb at 25 naira til 5 am dz mrng
Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by Coldfeets: 9:04am On Dec 01, 2016
[size=25pt] GLO 3 - 0 MTN (and the rest)
[/size]

Dassall!

1 Like

Re: NCC: Why We Reversed Plans To Hike Data Price by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:10am On Dec 01, 2016
whizzler:
abi oh! Upon the upward review they are still saying its for our interest.
NO mind them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Innjoo I2 Features & Image Reviews (pics) / Researchers Recover 100s Of Nude Photos From Second-hand Smartphones / 8 Things To Avoid Posting On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.