Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data (12311 Views)

Photos Of The NLNG Plant In Bonny Island, Rivers State That FG Wants To Sell / FG Wants Speedy Completion Of Mambilla Power Project – Buhari / Fg To Tax Voice Calls, Sms, Mms, Data And Pay Tv At 9% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by davidigomanel: 11:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Gov. Fayose talk sense this one. This is a good augment. Keep up this way.
Thanks
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by ogbonti: 11:16am On Dec 01, 2016
THE INCREASE IN THE COST OF DATA IS MEANT TO SILENCE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA REVOLUTION IN NIGERIA. YOU THINK BUBU AND HIS COHORTS DID NOT SEE HOW TRUMP WON THE ELECTIONS IN THE USA USING FACEBOOK TO RALLY SUPPORT EVEN WHEN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA WROTE HIS CAMPAIGN'S OBITUARY ALMOST WHEN HE DECLARED RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT? DATA TAX INCREASE IS AN ASSAULT ON FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN 2016!
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by rcb34: 11:32am On Dec 01, 2016
Most time when I read comments from my fellow nairalanders...I weep. Especially when its a topic abt Gov. Ayodele Fayose of Ekiti...I agree to political criticism for the growth of Nigeria..
Ayo Fayose criticises without proffering solution, if he is a democrat and has the interest of the common man, As governor I blv after criticising the FG, he should implement policies in his state to prove how incompetent the FG is...but Mr Fayose politises everything, its a pity...
Fayose is a leader and has a lot of followers..
He should watch the way he conducts himself in public.... Am no APC or PDP...can't u all see with such attitude we are heading for another civil?
Aggression everywhere especially amongs youth
....please I appeal to each and everyone of us to distinguish politics from Religion, ethnicity and embrace peace...its time we start investing in PEACE
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by Victoryboy: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Buhari needs sum1 lik Donald Trumph as an advicer
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by buJu234: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Addme:
Fayose,you Just Dey Wake Up?Capitalising On Every Opportunity Just To Talk,na Your Fault, If Not The FG Wey No Get Sense.

the man is speaking the truth because of ur Zombie mindset and foolishness or wickedness. u are calling him talking anyhow.

I said u re foolish or wicked.

cos i knw that u re from the so called Nigerian Masses/middle class family (if not u wouldnt b in NL); whom are currently facing hard times.
Ur parents/ relations who are in Nigeria right now are not finding it easy cos of the current economic hardship caused by poor policies of this APC govt.

instead of u to speak against it; u re hiding in ur room with that ur kpalasa phone that ur middle class parents struggle to buy for u (in this harsh economic times) and u are insulting someone that decided to speak abt the current hardship that Nigerians masses ( ur people/parents/relations inclusive) are passing through.

is it not foolishness or wickedness...
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by Ohamzee: 2:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
richidinho:
Great man! Pls dont like him but like his msg
i love him.
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by NemzySeries(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2016
KiKatanga:
Nigerians need to stop paying tithes and start paying taxes.

Why do you think so many pastors have planes when so few Nigerians have roads?
blindman, Is tax & tithe dsame tin? oga if U're hungry find bread & coke to eat & stop roaming d net wit undue comments abeg
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by Cityguy: 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Love him, hate him, he says his mind .....and mostly on point too. This government is very insensitive, evil and out on a mission to annihilate us all. God pass them sha.
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by london4luv: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
Please.....

Is there a day Fayose's name will not be attached to a Nairaland post..??

but u and I knows that fayose is telling the truth... We have entered one chance and we gonna have 2 bear it till 2019... Oh GOD I wish to wake up 2morow to hear that buhari is dead
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by london4luv: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
I wish to wake up tomorrow to hear that mr buhari died... He's a big pain and embarrassment to nigeria,, well am not even a nigerian... All hail BIAFRA
Re: Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data by makoota: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
See facts, thats a man of the people

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

El-rufai Donates Land To Methodist Church / NGO Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Kogi Government Shuts Down Tao FM To Save DG's Head - Kogireports.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.