Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) (12515 Views)

Nedu Wazobia Shares Throwback Pictures (NYSC, Corper) / Sophia Momodu Disgraces Kemi Olunloyo Over Linda Ikeji & Imade, Her Daughter / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by Smellymouth: 10:03am On Dec 02, 2016
KingRex1:

grin grin grin
Why evuls

Baba, e fit be her ooo.. cheesy

When sun don blast her brain, she go type rubbish.. grin
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by KingRex1(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Baba, e fit be her ooo.. cheesy

When sun don blast her brain, she go type rubbish.. grin
Hahaha..
Na so kd hot reach?
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by Smellymouth: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2016
KingRex1:

Hahaha..
Na so kd hot reach?

Windy in the morning ,Hot in the afternoon, cold at night.. cheesy
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by Rrabbit: 11:36am On Dec 02, 2016
Splinz:
It gives me no joy to mock people over issues like this.

There's always room for improvement.
Only if they will want to improve! undecided
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by constance500: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ferdyboss:

Eyah!!! Please don't feel so pained bro. Just make sure you get married to a very intelligent lady who attended a good varsity, so that your kids will be academically sound enough to attend a good university which you couldn't attend. Cheers man.

By the way, you might also wish to do due diligence on the writer of that piece to confirm my assertion wink wink wink tongue tongue tongue

u Just keep drifting away from the main discussion. what should I even reply you with..
I'll just pass.
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by KingRex1(m): 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:

Windy in the morning ,Hot in the afternoon, cold at night.. cheesy
Ahah, I understand how e do her for head now.. grin
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by TashaGirl: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Smellymouth:
Nor be misshat.ey be that? cheesy
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by TashaGirl: 7:06pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingRex1:

Ahah, I understand how e do her for head now.. grin
you too abi undecided undecided
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by KingRex1(m): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
TashaGirl:
you too abi undecided undecided
Nah ur pic be that? undecided
No mind smelly grin
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by TashaGirl: 7:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
KingRex1:

Nah ur pic be that? undecided
No mind smelly grin
I hate you and smellymouth undecided

2 Likes

Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by Smellymouth: 8:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
TashaGirl:
I hate you and smellym.outh undecided

KingRex1, na her Facebook page be that oo.. cheesy

Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by KingRex1(m): 5:33am On Dec 03, 2016
Smellymouth:

KingRex1, na her Facebook page be that oo.. cheesy
Haha.. Baba u tok am!
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by Nobody: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2016
judey1992:
she is probably a graduate of fencing and wiring.
Guy when u get up in age well and still on this form u gonna be sad u included yer birth year in yer moniker?
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by judey1992(m): 3:14am On Dec 20, 2016
ILuvGummyBearz:
Guy when u get up in age well and still on this form u gonna be sad u included yer birth year in yer moniker?
any problems with the birth year stuff?
Re: Another NYSC Corper ‘disgraces Herself’ On Facebook (see What She Wrote) by Vhibabs(m): 3:58am On Mar 07, 2017
mspee:
Which one is NYSC Corper? undecided
I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vic O Trending On Twitter After Promising His Fans N500K / Alizee: Why We Haven’t Paraded Peter Nielsen - Police / ''No Regrets Going Into Politics'' - Yul Edochie, Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.