Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,224 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) (12604 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Not Corrupt - APC Spokesperson, Bolaji Abdullahi (Video) / Army Promotes Warrant Officer, Garba Abdullahi To Captain (Photo) / APC Picks Bolaji Abdullahi As Spokesman, Timi Frank Kicks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by sankky: 1:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tinubu just received another uppercut
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by sheftyxz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Anoda Saraki boi .... God y APC is losing it...... Corrupt personality are taking over.....

SARAKI FOR 2019
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by Rashield8: 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pedagogue:
Even if Bolaji Abdullahi is as smooth as Lai Mohammed, no amount of propaganda can repackage a bad govt. Or can Bolaji Abdullahi retell the fact that: the price of petrol has moved from N87 to N141; dollar exchange that was about N230-250 to $1 is now about N475-495 to $1; workers are being owed salaries; and all the prices of goods and services have skyrocketed. Yet, security votes for governors, allowances and estacodes for the president, vp, senators and house of reps members are as constant as ever!

Don't be confused. I voted for Buhari. In fact, I actively campaigned for Buhari. Check my old posts. Despite ALL, I don't & can never regret choosing Buhari over GEJ. However, the same reason that made me to abandon GEJ is the reason why I don't see myself voting for/supporting Buhari in 2019.I have no political affiliation. All I am after is the betterment of Nigeria. At the moment, Buhari's govt is BAD for Nigeria.

Buhari and his acolytes are repeating GEJ's mistakes. That they won in Edo & Ondo does not prove that Buhari is still loved. Both were local elections. Nigerians will tell Buhari & his team the real truth in 2019. You cannot impoverish them and heap all the blame on the last administration. People voted for Buhari to correct the ills of the last govt, and NOT to give excuses for his failures!

good
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by Bimpe29: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Does it mean storm is getting over for Saraki?
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by pheesayor(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
His emergence will be to maintain the party structure. Lai Mohammed is from Kwara so is Bolaji
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by olahero(m): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
ABS is now becoming owner of APC party, TINUBU is relegating small small.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by olahero(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
ABS is now becoming owner of the party, TINUBU is relegating small small.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by wacoj(m): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
SARAKI is beginning to have his way gradually while uncle Tinubu is going into extinct in APC.
He never expected it this way.

Tinubu will be completely finished when APC makes Atiku their BOT Chairman.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by barcaboi(m): 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
SoNature:

I thought that hopeless Joe Igbokwe was warning up to take the position. grin That chatterbox of a man who often insults his people just to please his paymasters will be continuously disgraced and disappointed. I laugh in Latin
he is the spokesman for Lagos APC....google it dude
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by barcaboi(m): 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
I listened to Timi Frank's interview on Political Platform,I was amazed at his couraqe and selflessness.....very bold and fierce!!....

I don't know why APC sidelined him but I'm very sure he's such a qreat asset every Nation of the world will not want to lose....

speaks outta turn often....
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by DTaj: 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
richidinho:
grin

Nawao... from an Hon. minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a man who we benefited a lot from his tenure as minister of sports to a mere APC prolaganda machine

You certainly do not know anything! What was Makarfi's (PDP faction's) National Publicity Secretary, Adeyeye? Was he also not the Minister of State for Works under Jonathan?

You did not have to show your ignorance publicly only because you had access to some funny phone with miserable data plan and wanted to troll APC by all means!

There are too many uneducated small boys and girls on Nairaland these days!
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by bashydemy(m): 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
SoNature:

I thought that hopeless Joe Igbokwe was warning up to take the position. grin That chatterbox of a man who often insults his people just to please his paymasters will be continuously disgraced and disappointed. I laugh in Latin

LOL did he complain to you? How about Fayose, FFK who insult his people too.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by bashydemy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
richidinho:
grin

Nawao... from an Hon. minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria a man who we benefited a lot from his tenure as minister of sports to a mere APC prolaganda machine

Did he complain to you? You better go and see 2 of your brothers that was arrested at MMIA in relationship to Drug or something.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by emmasege: 5:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pedagogue:
Even if Bolaji Abdullahi is as smooth as Lai Mohammed, no amount of propaganda can repackage a bad govt. Or can Bolaji Abdullahi retell the fact that: the price of petrol has moved from N87 to N141; dollar exchange that was about N230-250 to $1 is now about N475-495 to $1; workers are being owed salaries; and all the prices of goods and services have skyrocketed. Yet, security votes for governors, allowances and estacodes for the president, vp, senators and house of reps members are as constant as ever!

Don't be confused. I voted for Buhari. In fact, I actively campaigned for Buhari. Check my old posts. Despite ALL, I don't & can never regret choosing Buhari over GEJ. However, the same reason that made me to abandon GEJ is the reason why I don't see myself voting for/supporting Buhari in 2019.I have no political affiliation. All I am after is the betterment of Nigeria. At the moment, Buhari's govt is BAD for Nigeria.

Buhari and his acolytes are repeating GEJ's mistakes. That they won in Edo & Ondo does not prove that Buhari is still loved. Both were local elections. Nigerians will tell Buhari & his team the real truth in 2019. You cannot impoverish them and heap all the blame on the last administration. People voted for Buhari to correct the ills of the last govt, and NOT to give excuses for his failures!
Thank God you finally woke up. Good morning!

Please, help wake up other Jonahs around you. It's daybreak. They that sleep sleep in the night.
Re: Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) by buffalowings: 11:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pedagogue:

I'm a proud wailer

I wail so Tey ncc reversed the useless data

Don't be a zombie
Be like me

Be a wailer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tenure Extension: APC To Hold Fresh NEC Meeting / Buhari’s Government Hasn’t Spent A Penny On Refineries – Kachikwu / APC Set To Postpone National Convention By Two Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.