Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,171 members, 7,811,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp (48199 Views)

Fortune Ihe: Corper Dies In Sokoto NYSC Camp Due To 'Negligence' / Oyo State Corper Dies In Accident On Her Way From INEC Training (Photos) / Matilda Okeke Ekiti Corper Dies Of Typhoid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by DayDreamer05(m): 1:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
I can smell the dark hands of 'CHANGE'.
( still checking my data balance )

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by ddaammyy(f): 1:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lord have mercy cry
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by deflover(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
abortion gone wrong
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Fkhalifa(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Oh really sad..

Kaima camp can unsettle you for days before finally you know where you are..

Very uneasy environment... Stream2 batch A16.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by oteniola: 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
tamertery:
But HOW... WHY.... these thier training should be by choice not compulsory abeg... Haba
oga, try read and understand. She was sick!
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by CharlieMaria(m): 1:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP TO HER. The condition of that camp no be where person purpose dey stay sef let alone the sick
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by BlossomedCherry: 1:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
cletz991:
what are you thinking?
that thing am thinking grin
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by BlossomedCherry: 1:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
oteniola:
oga, try read and understand. She was sick!
which sickness can cause excessive bleeding and soaking pads with blood I guess her sickness was simply morning sickness.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by I888(m): 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerilove:
RIP. NYSC should reduce the rigorous exercises been given to Corp members. Many are not healthy or fit for all those exercises
mr man, that girl did something before arriving camp. Sadly, nobody knows.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by pek(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
You need to go back and slowly reread the post.
nerilove:
RIP. NYSC should reduce the rigorous exercises been given to Corp members. Many are not healthy or fit for all those exercises
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Gbaddy(m): 1:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
RIP to her may be she do abortion
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by taemilola(f): 1:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
Soaked in blood, hmmm

Did she have an abortion or smth..
gbam!
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by babooshka: 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
could it be wat am thinking
what r u thinking?
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Godsp4k(m): 1:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is just too bad to hear! Rip embarassedThis is just too bad to hear! Rip
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by dingbang(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
taemilola:
gbam!
cuz Dats d only thing Dat comes to mind
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by cletz991(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
BlossomedCherry:
that thing am thinking grin
lol
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by taemilola(f): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
cuz Dats d only thing Dat comes to mind
exactly.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by BlossomedCherry: 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
babooshka:
what r u thinking?
same thing you are thinking...
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by wiloy2k8(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Did you read the post at all?

According to her colleagues the deceased had been “terribly sick” since she arrived at the camp and could not participate in some opening sessions at the camp.

The thing tire me
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Josmila(m): 2:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerilove:

Had nothing to do with the rigorous exercises in camp if you read well. She hardly participated in any activity as she feel sick shortly after arriving camp, that's what I read.

#RIP
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by qleap2all(m): 2:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Some people thought their success depends on NYSC. It has outlived it's usefulness and should be made voluntary with non employment pre - condition

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Orikinla(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
NYSC has no Health Insurance.
NYSC has no Life Insurance.
NYSC has no transport vehicles for the corps members.
NYSC is a national scam.

1 Like

Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by nerilove(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ariel20:

Did you read the post at all?

According to her colleagues the deceased had been “terribly sick” since she arrived at the camp and could not participate in some opening sessions at the camp.
You didn't get my message either. I didn't say she was given rigorous exercise, it happens in every camp. I participated too. Waking up that early and going to sleep late as well as during endurance trek. Was it not someone died few days ago when they thought she's pretending to dodge parade. Many are already sick before coming to camp.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by nerilove(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
I888:
mr man, that girl did something before arriving camp. Sadly, nobody knows.
she may or may not do something before coming to camp. All I'm saying is that they should reduce exercise they give in camps. Someone died few day ago because they thought she's pretending and she was so sick
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by nerilove(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=pek post=51542285]You need to go back and slowly reread the post. [/quoteYou didn't get my message either. I didn't say she was given rigorous exercise, it happens in every camp. I participated too. Waking up that early and going to sleep late as well as during endurance trek. Was it not someone died few days ago when they thought she's pretending to dodge parade. Many are already sick before coming to camp
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by nerilove(m): 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Josmila:

Had nothing to do with the rigorous exercises in camp if you read well. She hardly participated in any activity as she feel sick shortly after arriving camp, that's what I read.

#RIP
You didn't get my message either. I didn't say she was given rigorous exercise, it happens in every camp. I participated too. Waking up that early and going to sleep late as well as during endurance trek. Was it not someone died few days ago when they thought she's pretending to dodge parade. Many are already sick before coming to camp
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by Mcowubaba: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Has NYSC really achieved its aim
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by noblechief(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
it is a pity. Ma her soul rest in peace
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by sandrahnaub(f): 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
dingbang:
Soaked in blood, hmmm

Did she have an abortion or smth..
came to my mind too
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by dingbang(m): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
sandrahnaub:
came to my mind too
u dis gurl
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by deliveryboy: 3:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
NYSC is not only about sad news like some folks are saying on this forum, NYSC has joined so many marriages across the country. Folks have secured jobs in places hitherto undiscovered to them through the scheme. NYSC will continue for generations to come.
Re: Female Corper Dies In Bayelsa Orientation Camp by HULSH(m): 3:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
nerilove:

It seems you didn't read the post. She didn't participate in any exercise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bus Carrying Corpers From Delta NYSC Camp Explodes (Video, Photo) / Corper Susan Joseph Poses With Her Students, Says 'I Don't Want To Leave Rivers' / A Nairalander Wins NYSC Mr Macho 2021 In Zamfara State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.