Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] (30046 Views)

Peter Okoye And Wife, Lola, Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (pics) / Darey Art Alade Poses With Akon (Photo) / 2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by kinzation(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Junki04:
made it to the FP, first time ever! and on a new month. Hallelujah
lol
FP keh no b u b d first to comment nah.
I kah u mr olu....
name sake quoted u..Shek my profile
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by herzern1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
naniawini:
are u ok

Sure!...I am!!...

I'm only thinkinq aloud....10 years with one same person??.....

Biko...e qo tire me....
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
The best lyricist to come out of Africa. But unfortunately the most underrated artiste also. A man of quality music and family.

Wishing you many More fruitful years ahead. To the girl asking yesterday if it is advisable to marry a lady six years older, Darey's story will inspire you. Though his wife is not upto 6years older than him sha.

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by naniawini(f): 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:

Sure!...I am!!...

I'm only thinkinq aloud....10 years with one same person??.....

Biko...e qo tire me....

pls erase such thoughts from ur mind

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by herzern1(m): 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
naniawini:
pls erase such thoughts from ur mind

okay maam cool
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by midehi2(f): 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
herzern1:
God bless their union......

10 years??….......I don't think I can live with someone for such lonq years.....I'd qet tired...... cheesy cheesy

Eeeyaa!
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by herzern1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
midehi2:

Eeeyaa!

What is "Eeeyaa"??...... undecided undecided
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Tobium1(m): 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dat is when u marry a low profile lady and keep he out of de media, unlike dis yeyebrities dat will want to marry dia fellow yeyebrities. I wuld have refered to ubi Franklin and lilian esoro, but, it non of my business
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by joseph1832(m): 1:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Perhaps Toke should ask Dare and his wife how they've stayed together this long?

Cc: amicable09 wink
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Junki04(m): 1:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
kinzation:

lol
FP keh no b u b d first to comment nah.
I kah u mr olu....
name sake quoted u..Shek my profile
Guy how far na, so you sef dey for here? how u take know say na me
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by asunnu(f): 1:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
thorpido:
Good they've kept it together for 10yrs.Other celebrities should learn from them.

Please tell them o
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by dopemama(f): 1:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
I hear she older than Dare! But you can tell, love is all that matters, age is just a number! ☺
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by dopemama(f): 1:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
dopemama:
I hear she older than Dare! But you can never tell, love is all that matters, age is just a number! ☺
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by alaskido(m): 1:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why some fine boys dey marry ugly girls self. I no say she is ugly o before una begin dey lash me.
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by Guffaz: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Bespoke, yet affordable.

1 Share

Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by rubyradiance(f): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=jliusadura post=51539339]Congrats to them. Dare's lyrics always meaningful; he's one of the best singers in Africa.[/q grin
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by adontcare(f): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
Wow! Congrats. I love listening to his songs. Made sense
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by amicable09(f): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
joseph1832:
Perhaps Toke should ask Dare and his wife how they've stayed together this long?

Cc: amicable09 wink
Lol.
*scratches head*
Dare is a sweet guy.
Maje is a guy cheesy
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by joseph1832(m): 8:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
amicable09:

Lol.
*scratches head*
Dare is a sweet guy.
Maje is a guy cheesy
LOL.

1 Like

Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by kinzation(m): 10:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Junki04:

Guy how far na, so you sef dey for here? how u take know say na me
as I see the username nw'junki04' my mind don knw say na u..I run shek ya profile...I dey here teytey
Re: Darey Art Alade And Wife Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary [PICS] by laudate: 4:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Mrop:
Nigerian music star, Darey Art Alade and his lovely wife, Deola are celebrating their 10th wedding anniversary today – the singer and producer shared these lovely family photos and wrote:

"grin✖️D @ 10 Here's to the next 10 with the only one that makes my existence worth it. Love you forever and a day babe! Happy 10th Anniversary to us!!! @deolaartalade2

Congratulations to a decade of marital bliss!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNcOE7_A58n/?taken-by=dareydarey&hl=en

SOURCE::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/darey-art-alade-and-wife-celebrate-10th_50.html?m=0

And the haters said it would not last at that time, simply because she was some years older than him and she had been married before! Shame to bad people!! cheesy

Deola Ayeni Nigeria entrepreneur got married to Dare Art Alade .... Deola Ayeni is eight years older than R&B singer Dare Art Alade. The couple are blessed a boy and a girl. http://www.metronaija.com/2016/11/photos-nigerian-celebrities-who-married.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big Church Foundation Visits UNIABUJA Senate, Offers Students Scholarship / "I Dey Feel Like Jolly Nyame" - 2face Praised Jailed Ex-Governor (Throwback Song / Adorable Photos Of Davido's Daughter And His Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.