Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,897 members, 7,841,367 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

“god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out (886 Views)

You Have No Right To Search My Phone - Guy Cries Out As SARS Officers Slap Him / Ilorin Banker Uses Customers' 2.9million To Do Mmm / Woman Who Took Loan To Do MMM In Benue Commits Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2016
A Facebook user, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.
He said,The Reality of MMM. (From a participant)

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval.HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.Below is how he shared his story on social media

www.cheryldurusblog.com

1 Like

Re: “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Johnholmes: 7:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Britneyjames:
A Facebook user, shared this experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval.HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.Below is how he shared his story on social media

www.cheryldurusblog.com
are you sure? undecided
Re: “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Mrdecent(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2016
There are more than enough things we are doing that has removed our name from the book. When pastors preaching see the poor what have they helped to better their lots?
Re: “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by shegxi(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
Britneyjames:

www.cheryldurusblog.com
na story u just dey find..........are u sure u even know God sef?
Re: “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by uzoscostar(m): 9:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
shegxi:
na story u just dey find..........are u sure u even know God sef?
I beg Mk Una carry d moni come give me I go take.....
Re: “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by Moreoffaith(m): 2:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Is you okay sir?
Re: “god Will Remove Your Name From Book Of Life If You Do MMM'' - Guy Cries Out by dnawah(m): 8:35am On Dec 02, 2016
Britneyjames:

www.cheryldurusblog.com
MMM=666,I do ask myself y it not BBB or anothers?y must it be M one of the letters on the number 6?.

(1) (Reply)

Major Arrest Of Nigerians In India 2016 / K / Breaking News::sambisa Forest Discovered In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.