Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,007 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Travelling To Canada For Study - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada For Study (612 Views)

10 Things To Know Before Moving Abroad For Study - Nairalander Reveals. Photos / Travelling To Russia For The 2018 World Cup Let’s Meet Here / Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Travelling To Canada For Study by rshinela: 7:36am On Dec 01, 2016
hello house,
please i really need help on the above subject matter i want to study in canada and am finding it difficult to to find a school. let me outline my questions,
1, do i need proof of english to get admission
2, i want to do a diploma program do i need my degree certificate
3, how long does it take to get acceptance letter from schools
4, can a friend in canada be my sponsor
5, do i need to use an agent for my application
6, is it better to aply directly online
please help thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada For Study by eleko1: 7:44am On Dec 01, 2016
cc vickyrotex, ur pipu need ur professional join join.pls help a brotha
Re: Travelling To Canada For Study by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 01, 2016
rshinela:
hello house,
please i really need help on the above subject matter i want to study in canada and am finding it difficult to to find a school. let me outline my questions,
1, do i need proof of english to get admission
2, i want to do a diploma program do i need my degree certificate
3, how long does it take to get acceptance letter from schools
4, can a friend in canada be my sponsor
5, do i need to use an agent for my application
6, is it better to aply directly online
please help thanks

You could try and ask your questions on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11/203
Re: Travelling To Canada For Study by Frostbaby: 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Please, any idea about yellow card (polio vaccination) being requested for in lagos before boarding. A frd of mine said he was asked, although he was travelling to Australia. Is that applicable to Canada as well? I tot the medicals should cover for all.
Urgent please........ Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada For Study by justwise(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Xhalae:

You could try and ask your questions on this thread. https://www.nairaland.com/3315266/travelling-canada-part-11/203

(1)

Gmc(general Medical Council Registration / Are There Nairalanders In Neitherlands? / Studying Masters In Norway Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.