Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,014 members, 7,825,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Check Out This Idea! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Check Out This Idea! (241 Views)

Business Investor , Come In And See This Idea , It Worth Investing Into / You Can Make One (1) Billion Naira Daily With This Idea. / How Feasible Is This Idea??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Idea! by Ralphdan(m): 8:25am On Dec 01, 2016
HI! Perhaps u have heard of ULTIMATE CYCLER it Is a 2×2matrix system where u register and bring people to register under u to get paid . people don't like this because it's not easy to convince people to join a networking system, However here is a solution that can make u and I rich if we can cooperate. I think if we can join the idea of ultimate cycler(matrix system) and MMM (peer2peer system) it can work . If we can form a cycle where everyone gives and receives it will work .It's networking system so there is always someone at the top,now when that person at the top receives 2or3 rounds of payments that is 150,000 he will delete his account and come down to register a fresh under the last person at the chain and so will every one do when they get to the top . it will be like a cycle. All we need to start is 67 persons. If you are interested Whatsapp me to join our group on

(1) (Reply)

With Achieverinvestment Bulk SMS Made Easy / Fiverr Reviews For Sale From US Account / Who Else Wants A Free E-book - On How To Start Blogging Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.