Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Can I Pay Tithes From MMM? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Can I Pay Tithes From MMM? (690 Views)

Photos From MMM Abuja Democracy Day Celebration ' / Latest News From Mmm Nigeria(a Must Read) / 4 Red Flags From MMM Founder’s Letter To Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Pay Tithes From MMM? by kmaxx(m): 8:29am On Dec 01, 2016
Y'ello! Nairalanders.
Before putting up this question I was contemplating on wether to post it on the Religion, Business or Investment section. However, I decided to choose at random an here you are-investment! So, if this is the wrong section, kindly bear with me.

Now, to the topic of the thread. Lemme use the tune of the hypocrits in the bible (Pharasees & Saducees): Master, is it lawful to pay tithes from MMM, sport betting and its likes

My church puts it clear prior to offering time: if your source of income is prostitution, gambling, robbery et'al. Do not offer. Go! Amend thy ways before you offer.

So, I ask again, is it sinnful to pay tithes from MMM, sport betting and its likes?
Re: Can I Pay Tithes From MMM? by eph12(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
I don't think mmm can be grouped under gambling.

(1) (Reply)

Foreign Toilet Roll Rewinding Machine For Sale In Benin (5months Old) / Ultimate Cycler / Things To Do To Make Fp (100%working)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.