Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

Ultimate Cycler Crash - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ultimate Cycler Crash (12003 Views)

The Ultimate Authority Of The Mods / Real Customers Review Of Dimo Video Converter Ultimate / 2006 Gulder Ultimate Search Season 3 Winner, Hector Joberteh, Shot Dead In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by durandal: 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
winkPlease if you are in ultimate cycler do not panic. Before evening today, it will come up. Ultimate Cycler has been in the USA for the past three years so stay calm smiley.
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by Kaycval(m): 6:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
Let's all please make investments for the future and our generations as well invest in PIUNI and make real money on daily basis for the rest of your life.who's eligible? Already existing telecom partners, Entrepreneurs,Bankers,Tech investors, Business builders and Government Stakeholders. For more info contact me 07034705589,email: kchukwuebuka@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by satowind(m): 9:42am On Dec 03, 2016
Hmm

Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by dafid101: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Ultimate Cycler is back o! Mey u na calm down....all this negativity!
It's up for existing members for now. It will be fully back for new intending members.
For new intending members, dont be fooled when sm1 tells you that you can put your money and wait for two weeks. It is a lie, Ultimate Cycler is based on referrals.
The best way to maximize this Ultimate Cycler is to have a very active and hungry team. Lucky for you we have a very effective team. Put your money and earn 50k in days. You may think i'm just fishing...thats your business....its not for everyone, just for the smart ones. Life is all about opportunities. Check my signature for referral link and whatsapp number for more info.
Be smart!
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by Santosam: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2016
So its back up and running i just logged in...NEW members can now register(for those interested). They now have a new style of pairing you within a short time. Their is a lil sacrifice attached shaa dats b4 you register. I am Samsantsos 09052296287
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by starling(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2016
Ultimate cycler is back for real... You can now login and register
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by MissIndependent(f): 6:25am On Dec 17, 2016
Santosam:
So its back up and running i just logged in...NEW members can now register(for those interested). They now have a new style of pairing you within a short time. Their is a lil sacrifice attached shaa dats b4 you register. I am Samsantsos 09052296287
So what about those that have registered before how long will it take for them to get their money?
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by dtidowu(f): 10:28pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ultimate cycler never crashed, the site was pulled down for an update, and now the site is back and better, people are registering, i have made my 50k and on mu next cycle of 50k, its easy !!!!if u want to know more about it whatsap me on : Zero eight one six four nine seven two five three three. Or just click my signature to register
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by un48table: 11:21pm On Dec 19, 2016
Join the whatsapp group for a very fast growing, ever increasing and spilled over ultimate cycler group using the following link;
You are assure of your 50k within 3-4 days.
just give it a trial and you won't regret.
https:///KwFnLwwpbHg2JSlVXco52v
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by Jennyfloxy22: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2016
U WONT BELIEVE HOW EASY IT IS TO
Re: Ultimate Cycler Crash by Viktohh: 8:26am On Dec 23, 2016
I joined this team and I have been simply amazed it's an epitome of team work at its best, they make it rain all day. People are getting complete payment in less than a week. please don't be deceived join team UTS

doris:

Ultimate cycler is back after a very thorough systems upgrade.
It works with team work to be a beneficiary of this scheme it is necessary to join a team that works.

Join the group chat so you can observe the team at work and the alertsss rolling in before deciding on registering or not.

Visit the teams blog http://www.ultimatecyclerfastestteam..com or
TO JOIN A TEAM THAT WORKS
Contact me on whats app via 0813 705 2070
I'll add you up to our group.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy New Month Of December, Nairalanders / Life Lessons Learnt From Nairaland!! / “6 REASONS YOU MUST MARRY YOUR MATE” By Apostle Joshua Selman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.