Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,294 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria (6928 Views)

Man Claims Almost All Girls In Nigeria Have This Skirt / Top 10 Countries With The Most Beautiful Girls In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 10:47am On Dec 01, 2016
#10 Edo
Edo state is one place where you can find pretty, good looking ladies. A visit to the capital city, Benin would leave your heart beating and wanting to go back.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by Sandydayziz(f): 10:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Op i catch u... Why's Edo no 10?
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2016
#9 Kano state
This state happens to be the home to some of the most beautiful girls in the northern part of the country. Their long neck and slender figure make them alluring.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by ajasbaba(m): 10:55am On Dec 01, 2016
but them get smelling yarnsh. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 10:59am On Dec 01, 2016
#8 Rivers
One place in the south-south of Nigeria where you can find lots of beautiful women. Towns like Abonnema, Bonny, Omoku, Opobo and Port Harcourt are home to some of the most beautiful ladies in the state. Kalabari girls are noted for their beauty and character.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by eleko1: 11:06am On Dec 01, 2016
every state,even in village have Beau ladies. stop calling those using crayon to redesign their body beautiful
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2016
#7 Lagos
Besides commerce, business and entertainment, Lagos state is one place where you will find lots of pretty ladies. Whether for a video shoot, modelling shot, photo session, billboard or just looking for a pretty face to chill with, Lagos is the right place to look.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Won't say anything yet. Would come back to destroy the thread if my state nor join the list.
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by ikbnice(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
I'm waiting for Cross River State, especially 'cuz of my Calabar girls. Don't say I have a dirty mind.
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by werthy(m): 11:15am On Dec 01, 2016
op failed by listing kano,

even lagos shouldnt be included

yes for edo and rivers

speaking of origin

ncan oyo chapter
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by phlamesG: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Imo should be number one on that list op

Or we go fight angry
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:19am On Dec 01, 2016
#6 Akwa ibom
Apart from oil and gas resources, Akwa ibom is rich in "WOMEN RESOURCES". A visit to places like Uyo, Eket, Ibeno, Ikot abasi and Oron will leave you want to marry an Akwa ibom girl. Their culinary skills are legendary with tasty soups and sauces from their kitchens and they are PERFECT IN THE OTHER ROOM.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:29am On Dec 01, 2016
#5 Cross river
Closely related to Akwa ibom, the girls from cross river are also awesome beauties. Calabar play host to some of the most beautiful women in the state. Also notable are women from Ugep, Odukpani, Biase, Akpabuyo and Boki.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:33am On Dec 01, 2016
#4 Delta
Towns like Abraka, Asaba and Warri have beautiful girls and curvaceous bodies.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:39am On Dec 01, 2016
#3 Enugu
Reputed as the most peaceful state in the southeast. Enugu girls are calm, pretty and have a way of getting you hooked. Places like Enugu and Nsukka will not disappoint you.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:41am On Dec 01, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Op i catch u... Why's Edo no 10?
What will you do to me?
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:42am On Dec 01, 2016
phlamesG:
Imo should be number one on that list op

Or we go fight angry
I will beat you mercilessly
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:48am On Dec 01, 2016
#2 IMO
IMO is one state where you will not run out of beautiful girls. IMO girls are bold witty and likeable.

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by goosast: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2016
#1 Anambra

Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by Sandydayziz(f): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2016
goosast:
What will you do to me?
Comma kneel down here angry
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by Sandydayziz(f): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2016
werthy:
op failed by listing kano,
even lagos shouldnt be included
yes for edo and rivers
speaking of origin
ncan oyo chapter
I totally agree
Re: States With The Most Beautifuls Girls In Nigeria by DozieInc(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Glow In These Latest, Classy And Trendy Ankara Styles / Why Are Black Women Into Soft Hair So Much? / Styles Or Trends You Love In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.