Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,744 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar (954 Views)

Pastor Sam Adeyemi: Sex In Marriage, Other Things That Make Family Work / Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Sophie Bags Masters Degree In Law At Atlanta. Pics / Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi's Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Pastor Sam Adeyemi’s Daughter Called To The Nigerian Bar by ecclezzia: 11:01am On Dec 01, 2016
Daughter of Senior Pastor of Day Christian Centre, Pastor Sam Adeyemi was called to the Nigerian Bar on Wednesday, November, 30th. His wife Nike Adeyemi posted a photo of the new solicitor on her Twitter account, congratulating her.
See her message below…

Click here to read...
http:///features/pastor-sam-adeyemis-daughter-called-nigerian-bar/

(1) (Reply)

A Top Pastor’s Confession: “how I Made My Wife Mad!” (Concluding Part) / Sex Scandal: See What Apostle Johnson Suleman Was Seen Doing. / Please Nairalanders Help My Family We Are Starving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.