Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members (1022 Views)

MMM Participant Accused Of Duping Fellow Member He Was Matched With (Photo) / "MMM Participant Slumps, Dies In Bank" - New Telegraph / Shock As MMM Participant Commits Suicide In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by mezynaija(m): 12:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
Akande Thomas shared an experience of an MMM participant who claims God rejected his tithe from MMM earnings and clearly told him Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

Read what he shared below:

When I was initially introduced to MMM, I went to God in prayer to seek for HIS approval. HE clearly told me that I cannot engage in it because those Christians involved in the scheme have had their names removed from the book of life.

I was seriously troubled and at the same time afraid as I prayed passionately. As soon as I finished praying, I thought within myself ‘could this voice restraining me be of God?’. Just as I was meditating, another voice came saying; ‘It can not be of God but rather from the devil trying to tie you down in perpetual poverty for the rest of your life.’ So I quickly neglected the former voice for the latter.

I decided to try the scheme with 250k. At the month end, I was so happy when I saw the return of the investment.

Could life had been better than this? God punish the devil that would’ve restrained me from this ‘bumper harvest’. Then I decided to pay my tithe. Just as I was planning to make the withdrawal, God ministered to me – ‘I don’t have anything to do with such money.’ I broke down in tears regretting what I have done in disobeying God. I pleaded for forgiveness of which I know HE has mercifully answered. I closed my MMM account but till now I don’t just know what to do with the money God has rejected.

I’m sharing this as a result of the concern for the brethren in this last days. Though some people may decide to be asking rhetoric questions but I believe serious minded Christians will go to God to also hear from HIM
More From him:

CBN says its(MMM) a ponzi scheme (an investment swindle in whichsome early investors are paid off with money put up by later ones inorder to encourage more and bigger risks – From Miriam Webster dictionary i.e ‘rubbing Peter to pay Paul’) which is very true. World bank warned the masses to desist from the ponzi scheme.

The law makers are investigating the scheme and threatened to arrest its canvassers. Some ‘Christians’ are agitating and saying some negative things against the gov’t. Some also want Jesus to either come down himself or looking for those who will show them where Jesus condemn ponzi scheme in the holy scriptures.

The truth is by the time the whole system collapses whether now or next 134years(as some people have blindly calculated), all the gains must be catered for by the losses.

Then the question I will have for those Christians and Pastors that will be jubilating because of their gain (while the losers are mourning) will be – “Do you really believe Jesus is happy when others are ‘robbed’ to pay you return?” I believe we need to be watchful in these last days.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/12/you-will-go-to-hell-and-burn-to-ashes.html

1 Share

Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by mrmaze(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
We don hear
Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by mezynaija(m): 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by madridguy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
Poverty mentality
Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by harlems02: 12:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
We don hear you.

Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by abeyaktech: 12:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
Poverty is knocking at your door. Bad thinking.
Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by frixie: 1:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
You get mind oh... Of all the bad thing on earth that can lead to hell, na mmm God show u.

2 Likes

Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by Joe50(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nigeria and religion belike 5&6

you for say bitcoin too is prohibited by God.

mmm is a ponzi which everyone know and a ponzi is a game in which first come first serve. minster a money is use to pay minster b money and minster b money is also use to pay minster c money and when the system packedup... minster c loses.

everything na religion for this country.

check my signature
Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by dollarathe(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
How i wish Nigerian youth can drop their ego and click on this..... http:///?i=fayinka2002@yahoo.com please please please, i understand d ideology and what the programme entails, rather than abuse or curse me because you dont understand it, why not ask for explanation. God help us in this time of recession. amen....watsapp zero eight zero three six four four nine six seven one. mmm helping nigerians in dis trying time..
Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by Garshyzee(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
Why this guy sabi lie like this? angry
See as i da look that lienus

Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by Rita30: 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Sorry brother!! My own God told me to do mmm because it is His answer to my Prayers

1 Like

Re: You Will Go To Hell If You Do MMM – Former MMM Participant Warn Members by chinoify: 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Some people are just holier than God.

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria Subscribers Set To Legalise Scheme As They Set To Meet National Ass / Open Letter To CBN On Cryptocurrency / Paypal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.