Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! (797 Views)

13 Small Businesses You Can Combine With Your 9 To 5 Job To Earn Extra Income / Lady Loses N5million She Was Paid After Losing Job To Church Micro-finance Bank / What Happened To Me After I Outsource A Job To A Nairalander On Fiverr Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 1:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hello @ all...pls help...
I need to raise about 10k before next week Thursday to avert a very serious financial issue. Pls where can I do any manual job to be able to raise this amount in a week time...kindly help.

In the alternative, please it'd be appreciated if I could get this money to borrow with interest...pls help.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by kzenterprise(m): 4:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Look for something to market and sell
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 9:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
kzenterprise:
Look for something to market and sell

Pls enlighten me
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 10:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Pls I need help
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by stellabangs(f): 11:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
BioTeck:
Pls I need help

If you're still in need then Drop me a Whatsapp message on 08057595434. You can get more than that within a week if you're very serious about it.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 2:37pm On Dec 02, 2016
stellabangs:

If you're still in need then Drop me a Whatsapp message on 08057595434. You can get more than that within a week if you're very serious about it.

Thanks for introducing me to multilevel marketing but i need the money faster than what multilevel marketing could offer.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by eezeribe(m): 2:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
It depends on your location... Check my signature, you can earn far more than that
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
eezeribe:
It depends on your location...
Check my signature, you can earn far more than that

I'm in Lagos...do you have supply base in Lagos?
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by MICHEAL346(m): 3:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
@BioTech
My brother, I am also in Lagos, but don't let any one deceive you... Multilevel Marketing? Is that a job. Come on, if you cannot project forward a ten years business plan for any job/business, there is no way that kind can fetch you anything worthwhile...
Well, as for your willingness to work, I run a small scale soap production line where I can produce Soaps (presently Liquid soaps) of all kinds like bar, liquid soaps, detergents and shampoo.
Possibly if you are interested in marketing these products and you can hit your target, there is no doubt you won't make more than that.
I have fixed salary for anyone who is interested to market for me as well as daily commissions.
If you think this is for you, you can call my hotline on: 08089682718
I will produce the contrary and package it., while you sell. it simple
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by taobah: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
me I will advise you if you can disclose what you want to use the money for perhaps get that done for you . however you can call me on this number : 08065926501
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
taobah:
me I will advise you if you can disclose what you want to use the money for perhaps get that done for you . however you can call me on this number : 08065926501

Thanks bro...I'll call right away.
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
MICHEAL346:
@BioTech
My brother, I am also in Lagos, but don't let any one deceive you... Multilevel Marketing? Is that a job. Come on, if you cannot project forward a ten years business plan for any job/business, there is no way that kind can fetch you anything worthwhile...
Well, as for your willingness to work, I run a small scale soap production line where I can produce Soaps (presently Liquid soaps) of all kinds like bar, liquid soaps, detergents and shampoo.
Possibly if you are interested in marketing these products and you can hit your target, there is no doubt you won't make more than that.
I have fixed salary for anyone who is interested to market for me as well as daily commissions.
If you think this is for you, you can call my hotline on: 08089682718
I will produce the contrary and package it., while you sell. it simple

I will also be interested in this but I don't think I can get 20k from sales commission between now and next week Wednesday that I will need the money. Pls can you lend me the money while I continue to work for you and repay it?
Re: Please Where Do I Get Manual Job To Do?...I Am In Urgent Need! by BioTeck: 3:31pm On Dec 03, 2016
taobah:

Thanks for introducing me to selling a new version of bitcoin...but pls that cannot solve my challenge right now.

(1) (Reply)

Five Things That Prevent You From Getting Sales On Fiverr / Where To Buy Bitcoin To Resell / Credit Direct’s ‘empower The Corps’ Loan For Corp Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.