Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,387 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

MMM, The Antichrist Connection - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MMM, The Antichrist Connection (1046 Views)

Nigerian Lady Says She Is An Antichrist And A River Goddess / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM, The Antichrist Connection by ifdaeg(m): 1:38pm On Dec 01, 2016
It was a beautiful morning of September 10, 2016. My cousin walks into my house full of Joy. Nwanne mmadu he called out and I replied odogwu kee ije. After exchange of pleasantries came a news too good to be true. He evangelized mmm with such charity and gladness that I wondered how valuable this guy would have been to heaven if he preached Jesus Christ to the lost the way he expounded the mmm message to me. As a man expecting a financial miracle I easily embraced this money making machine called mmm (mavrodi mundial movement). Before you could say Jack, I had enrolled into the mmm scheme with #200000. And off my mavro started growing. But there was a little problem, I lost my peace of mind partly because I was afraid of losing my money if I invest but much more than that my spirit was daily rejecting the scheme. As days went bye I continued to lose my peace. I decided not to invest, so I put a call across to my cousin and he advised that if am not interested I should allow him invest with his own money into my mmm office which I obliged. But greed hath no cure other than more greed. So I was finally matched 8days to my withdrawal date, I was tempted by the prospect of losing 80000. So I defied my spirit man and I invested. 4 days after investing I decided to do a research about mmm. Then I bumped into a book written by Sergey mavrodi titled : Lucifer's son (the temptation chronicles) a book that painted Lucifer as a very good and compassionate being. I decided to search further only to discover that the mmm currency (mavro) means darkness or black, searching further I discovered that mavro is denoted numerically by the number 6. I therefore had no further doubt about mmm and it's Antichrist connection. Not forgetting to tell you that the name Sergei means shepherd in Russia language. Then I made my withdrawal on the 10th of October 2016 to the tune of 283000 asking God for forgiveness I pulled out the mmm scheme. But based on the fact that light and darkness can't fellowship together, I had to pay back the hard way. The mmm money was still trickling in when I had a fatal accident 2days after I pulled out. God's mercy alone sustained me but mmm money returned and much more money went with it for my car repairs. If you think am delusional you're right but this message shall meet the elect and liberate them from the Antichrist mmm scheme.
Note: there are several mutual aid communities today, you can freely invest but MMM for Christians should be avoided like a plague. If your heart is already hardened then keep on acquiring mavro (darkness) and cashing in mavro (darkness) until the day of reckoning. Below are snapshot of the research made.

1 Share

Re: MMM, The Antichrist Connection by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm. OP you're probably right. But I do not think that's what caused your accident. Your fear probably did that, and for a moment there you allowed the devil played with your mind. The feeling that a transgression causes you misfortune is not a christian like way of living, else we all would have been dead.

Back to the mavro things you said, its obvious you researched it well.
But you must know that Mammon (money) is scripturally attributed to the devil. So you cannot serve Mammon and God. However we spend money on earth.

What I'm trying to say is if you try investigating everything you use or spend in this world, you'll find out that many of it are related to the demonic world. Even the internet you're using, I being an IT exert will prove it to you that its beyond normal. However, God has said in the last days, knowledge will increase.

So God left many things the way they are, the most important thing is to live a righteous life with a heart❤ of purity in your crave, acquisition and use of these things including money.

Like you know, money is not the root of evil but the unhealthy "love" or "crave" for money leads to all evil.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MMM, The Antichrist Connection by petra1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
If mavro is 6, them . Mavro Mavro Mavro is 666 " MMM 666. grin grin grin

Well that's for tribulation saints anyway
Re: MMM, The Antichrist Connection by ifdaeg(m): 3:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Hmmm. OP you're probably right. But I do not think that's what caused your accident. Your fear probably did that, and for a moment there you allowed the devil played with your mind. The feeling that a transgression causes you misfortune is not a christian like way of living, else we all would have been dead.

Back to the mavro things you said, its obvious you researched it well.
But you must know that Mammon (money) is scripturally attributed to the devil. So you cannot serve Mammon and God. However we spend money on earth.

What I'm trying to say is if you try investigating everything you use or spend in this world, you'll find out that many of it are related to the demonic world. Even the internet you're using, I being an IT exert will prove it to you that its beyond normal. However, God has said in the last days, knowledge will increase.

So God left many things the way they are, the most important thing is to live a righteous life with a heart❤ of purity in your crave, acquisition and use of these things including money.

Like you know, money is not the root of evil but the unhealthy "love" or "crave" for money leads to all evil.

well said but I still believe that devil only has access to you if you are in possession of what belongs to him. He who breaks the edge the serpent bites. They who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God. I ignored the spirits leading and I paid the price with an accident. Discernment helps you know why an event actually happened. Am not saying that I have never had an accident but I know from my bones that my involvement in mmm had something to do with it thus opening a doorway to the devourer.
Re: MMM, The Antichrist Connection by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
ifdaeg:
well said but I still believe that devil only has access to you if you are in possession of what belongs to him. He who breaks the edge the serpent bites. They who are led by the spirit of God are the sons of God. I ignored the spirits leading and I paid the price with an accident. Discernment helps you know why an event actually happened. Am not saying that I have never had an accident but I know from my bones that my involvement in mmm had something to do with it thus opening a doorway to the devourer.

My brother, if our lives are plagued just because we are in possession of the devil's properties, trust me, we would all have been annihilated. Like the brother you quoted, said, most of the advanced technology we use today didn't come through fasting and prayer by Christians. In fact, if you really knew how the very phone you used in typing this piece came about, you'd never use it again.

Forget about scientists said this or did that, the bitter truth is, most of the things we enjoy today, including computer devices, phones, internet, trackers, CCTV cameras and many more, are all tools to be used by the Antichrist. If you know about the reign of the Antichrist well enough, then you won't be surprised to what I just said.

I'm not here to dispute all you said about mmm even though I have my opinion, but just to let you know that, if you want to avoid anything associated with the devil and anti-christ, you might end up living like those who existed in era of the apostles, and that's the simple truth. Facebook is owned by an atheist, and so is this very forum. So, does being registered on forums owned by people who do not believe in God, (note that there is no neutral person on earth, is either you're for God or for satan) not give the devil access to your life? And does it mean we should stop using them?

(1) (Reply)

Is The Story Of Jesus Christ Really Fake And Copied From Egyptian Mythology? / Winners Miracle Job Banquet Service / Canadian Mayor Refuses To Remove Pork From School Canteen Menu And Explains Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.