Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala (2245 Views)

Infinix Hot S X521 Panel Needed / Tecno Camon Cx Air And Infinix S Pro X521..quick Advice Pls / See What You Need To Know About Infinix Hot S (X521) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by xnigga(m): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
This phone is shit. I bought it for 54k last week then i decided to insert an sd card on sunday only for the phone to ask for privacy password (meanwhile, i don't remember
setting any privacy/anti theft password). I took it to carlcare sokoto centre only to be told that the software to unlock the phone is not available and was referred to some phone engineers in sokoto without much success. Took it to another engineer who has downloaded two roms from mega but they didnt work. pls help me out
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by lawrenceunaa: 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
Can u post pic or screenshot
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Privacy password Kwa.... I've never heard of this. Post a screenshot.... I've been using this phone for like 4 months now, for its price it gets the job done and I use sd card.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by xnigga(m): 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
I unfortunately cant do that now because the phone is with a repairer. something about anti theft/privacy password
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by Nobody: 12:57am On Dec 02, 2016
If you are any where around the south east, anambra state to be precise, i could help you with unlocking the device.

Post screenshots as soon as possible.
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by oscillation55(m): 6:08am On Dec 02, 2016
No problems from mine since the very day it'was released.
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 02, 2016
xnigga:
This phone is shit. I bought it for 54k last week then i decided to insert an sd card on sunday only for the phone to ask for privacy password (meanwhile, i don't remember
setting any privacy/anti theft password). I took it to carlcare sokoto centre only to be told that the software to unlock the phone is not available and was referred to some phone engineers in sokoto without much success. Took it to another engineer who has downloaded two roms from mega but they didnt work. pls help me out
maybe someone messed with ur phone and d carlcare agents were probably more ready to deal with hardware rather than software related problems
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by xnigga(m): 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Got it fixed for 2,500. Thanks all
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by Ifejiswag(m): 5:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
Your mobile anti_theft is on
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by btrocky09(m): 6:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
xnigga:
Got it fixed for 2,500. Thanks all
Bro how about the battery of the phone
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
davthom:
maybe someone messed with ur phone and d carlcare agents were probably more ready to deal with hardware rather than software related problems
It's a software problem, there is away the op can do this, I'm surprise carlcare referred you to another engineer, it's their job and it's free guess they don't have a software engineer over there which i bad
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by xnigga(m): 1:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
The battery last for about 7 hrs on heavy uage
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by xnigga(m): 1:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
The battery last for about 7 hrs on heavy usage
btrocky09:
Bro how about the battery of the phone
Re: Infinix Hot S X521 Wahala by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 17, 2019
xnigga:
bro pls like hw much would be enough to rent a single room in sokoto particularly d capital nd wamakko

(1) (Reply)

Best Upcoming Phones 2017/2018 / Is Aptoide A Safe App Store? / See Latest Phones In Naija Make You Know Say You Dey Use Toy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.