Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,820 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike (11339 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Students Stage #EndAsuuStrike #BlackFridayWalk Today In Lagos / LAUTECH Students Stage Peaceful Protest In Osogbo Over Indefinite Closure Of Sch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by zulfas: 8:13am On Dec 02, 2016
Taystee:
OP you are a bloody liar the strike is almost 6months not 7months, besides those pictures are not of ladokites
I've been home since may 25
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by buffalowings: 8:36am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
FAKE! The strike is not up to seven month, the picture above is not taken at lautech. fake op, fake news

You're one motherfucker aren't you

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by blessedvikky(m): 9:10am On Dec 02, 2016
Those who thought the protest was a phantom, these are more pictures from the protest

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by blessedvikky(m): 9:12am On Dec 02, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by NicoBaba(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
FAKE! The strike is not up to seven month, the picture above is not taken at lautech. fake op, fake news
u r mad. Bleep boy with fried brain. since June. and is dat not taki roundabout.
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Amanhasnoname: 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
that's khaki roundabout
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by NicoBaba(m): 9:16am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
So, june to december na seven month?? SMH, and does the picture look like anywhere around or inside lautech??
there goes another blind retard.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by andykay(m): 9:20am On Dec 02, 2016
lanre147:
Bro majority of ladokites are at home..And that picture above does not look like anywhere i know in ogbomoso

That was Takie round about. The protest was held yesterday and the traffic gridlock was heavy due to the blockage of the road. 1st bank even refused to open their doors for customers for sometime. So, it's real.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by olagbemi118(m): 9:41am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
just look at this one
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Mightyraw(m): 10:04am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
Ode nie
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Taystee: 10:24am On Dec 02, 2016
Those lecturers real played us, by sending us five various examination timetables on our mail before going on strike.
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Eleniyan15: 10:28am On Dec 02, 2016
That protest it useless, it a scanty one..go back home and re-mobilize yourself, they won't hear you guys plight. Do lautech have a student Union leader? I don't think so when you people ate ready you will re mobilize or take another jamb chikena, just pitying those set of student studying med and surgery.
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Johnnyessence(m): 10:38am On Dec 02, 2016
samphem:
COMMUNIQUE

Our prayers:

*we demand for the immediate reopening of our school*

*We demand a stable academic calendar:

*we demand for better educational welfarism for both the students and the staffs*

We demand for change of policy by the management and government

Should incase nothing is done on our plight on or before Wednesday, we shall resolve on a massive protest.

ENOUGH OF THE SEVEN MONTHS STRI
I love thia protest. D two governors should kindly meet. Even if it is five months or ten months salaries, they should kindly pay them. Six months strike going.
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Johnnyessence(m): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2016
The aggrieved youths should kindly regroup and protest to osun state house of assembly and oyo state house of assembly. Enough of closure of lautech. Six months strike going. No I won't support that. Pls d lautech students union should regroup and do the needful. Protest in osun state house of assembly and oyo state house of assembly too.
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by shenaxy: 11:33am On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
But y re u this stupid, I pray ur blessings be delayed for as long as u wish delays for Lautech. You full of shit, Do u even knw where Lautech is situated?

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Ogbenisoft28(m): 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:

May/June to December is how many months? He's very right my man
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by fazbuk(m): 12:29pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:

Who is the fellow?must u comment?Abeg Clear n stop saying what u dnt know
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by fazbuk(m): 12:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Front page please
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Damex2838: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2016
How does a ladokite looks like slowpoke?? And even if the strike is 5 or 6 months us it worth it?? Dunno y some people need to show their level of stupidity just to gain attention. slowpoke!!
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Tcrown01(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:

just read comments if you don't have any reasonable comment
no let me swear for you o
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by dreezybines: 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:

No let ladokites jam u ooo...

Guys are frustrated like this...

To me the the strike started may normally and officially started June...

So it's up to 7months now...
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by iloveophyta: 2:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:

Dat place in picture z ogbomoso
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:12pm On Dec 02, 2016
zulfas:

I've been home since may 25
Lol, You are among those that didn't wait for the management instructions b4 goin home.

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Adeyinka1758(m): 3:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Taystee:
Those lecturers real played us, by sending us five various examination timetables on our mail before going on strike.
Like seriously, although nobody saw it coming sha.. #reopenlautech
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by lapulgaatomica(m): 4:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
adeyinkao28:
I'd like to insult you, but it's not my style so I'll just leave the gladiators to finish you.
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by mujybee(f): 8:07pm On Dec 02, 2016
Its very real o. I could remember vividly when we were in school doing nothing for more than three weeks before they finally ask us to go home on 13th of june.... That day the 100 level students were suppose to start their exams i.e library 101... To the guy that said the strike is not up to 7 months i wnt u to add the three weeks we had been in school doing ntin and d months after they finally asked us to go hme on .13th of june
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by Eazie351(m): 8:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
Protest keh? Me dah i jus started work last week, allow me collect 1 mnth salary at least o...as per strike,..#mouthsealed
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by zulfas: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Adeyinka1758:
Lol, You are among those that didn't wait for the management instructions b4 goin home.
Exactly my brother ...
Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by itzvictor: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2016
why will some people be so stupid............................. you go just open mouth close am think say you dey talk. that protest is very real and true
Taystee:
OP you are a bloody liar the strike is almost 6months not 7months, besides those pictures are not of ladokites

1 Like

Re: Lautech Students Stage A Protest To Stop The Strike by adeyinkao28(m): 10:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
I'v been offline for a while now, and i loged in now just to see this!, its funny how people react sometimes, i only post my opinion, i didn't diss, no cursing, no insulting, then most of u reply me with it, someone even go as far as saying somebody destiny will be delayed. Well, i'm not here for that, just a piece of advice for u guys, i'm also a ladokite, yes and i'm being affected by the strike too, but i didn't see that as a delay for my life just my education, i see the strike even as an opportunity to acquire a skill that will help me in or out of school and i knw a lot of ladokite that are doing that. Even looking at the state of the country, do u think ur cartificate will give u job. better be wise and stop blaming the government for delaying ur life. The truth is only u can delay ur self not lautech, not aregbe or ajimobi. And please ask ur self this question "what if i'm not a student at all, what whould i be doing now, what if i didn't get admission. BE WISE

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Enjoy The Course You Hate. / JAMB Economics Questions And Answers For 2019/2020 Admission Exercise / Jamb 2020/2021 Syllabus For All Subjects Download Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.