Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,804 members, 7,827,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix (21177 Views)

Police Uncover New Strategy For Robbing Bank Customers / Anambra Government Inspects Homes, Uncovers Baby Factories(photos) / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by emvico(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:
God will punish GEJ and his entire generation for this

instead of making things work, you stole the country to coma for selfish reasons and that of your eastern accomplices

The God of Joseph, a stranger who made Egypt great by saving for famine curse you
Shameless man
shame on you. you are confuse
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by Alexxgold: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Kathmandu:
I am a failure in life

shame on you
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by Mockinbird: 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:

instead of making things work, you stole the country to coma for selfish reasons and that of your eastern accomplices

The God of Joseph, a stranger who made Egypt great by saving for famine curse you
Shameless man
The best part of you is still running down your father's leg..
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:

nothing is working because of him.. that useless thief

see my igbo brothers dying everyday due to bad roads he failed to fix.. Theft, kidnapping has also increased due to his failure

The blood of innocent Nigerians and those of the Immigration scam will surely ask him
u r realy an impotent, igbo brothers like to die in gej's road and they love him that way, u r saying rubish
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by mtngloetiartel: 6:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
yomibelle:
d commissioner fine sha
gold digger spotted
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by Alexxgold: 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u r realy an impotent, igbo brothers like to die in gej's road and they love him that way, u r saying rubish

bring you eldest sister or any grown female in your family to my house and see if her yarnsh won't shift
na wheelchair you go use carry am go back
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by Toosure70: 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
great men
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:

bring you eldest sister or any grown female in your family to my house and see if her yarnsh won't shift
na wheelchair you go use carry am go back
5sec teen boy dey talk, d way u sound, u r a small boy who need beating
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by emerged01(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Free those guys jooor still better than kidnapping
Do you know the damage adulterated diesel cause to the things that use diesel?
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by ceejay80s(m): 7:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
kingwax7007:
Don't bother to name names, we knw they're flatinoes!

So this kind thing fit happen for lagos and afonja tiger teared face tribal marks go gree?
Its the afonjazzys joor
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by FTbomb(m): 7:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
someone definitely snitched..
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by DeLioncourt: 7:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Free those guys jooor still better than kidnapping

Supporting a crime against the nation. You don't know the implications of what they're doing abi?
What dyu think happens when you use adulterated diesel? This is a crime and should be treated as such.
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by DeLioncourt: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:

Shameless man

So God is now a punisher...a doer of your will.
Its you I pity.
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2016
NPF is useless, see as dem pose in front of camera... Buhari is a mad Cow.... TUFIAKWA
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by ochubaebube(m): 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Alexxgold:

Shameless man

Please open ur hands to receive wisdom from above.

btw: wetin concern GEJ concern arrest of these illegal diesel producers?
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by Charly68: 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lagos is full of many criminals and economic saboteurs..they adulterate many products,Engine oil ,beer,water etc. Only God is he helping the masses
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by coaco(m): 10:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
coolThose fighting corruption are corrupt.
coolAll Nigeria politicians are corrupt especially the senators & house of representatives members.
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by IGLE25(m): 5:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Away Oregun connection.. Chop up!!!
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by IGLE25(m): 5:03am On Dec 02, 2016
I guess so... That is my hood... I no know say something like that dey go on there and I attend my high school close that that bridge.. Na wa oo...
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by ediku208: 7:53am On Dec 02, 2016
[color=#006600][/col

I stay at Oregun .....that diesel have been saving life since 1990....
Even the so called RRS go there for top up and Egunje

WhY NOW!!!!!!!
Re: RRS Officials Uncover Diesel Adulterating Factories Under Oregun Link Bridge(Pix by ediku208: 7:55am On Dec 02, 2016
ochubaebube:

Please open ur hands to receive wisdom from above.

btw: wetin concern GEJ concern arrest of these illegal diesel producers?

WHO TELL U SAY THEM THEY PRODUCE DIESEL

Those GUYS are black marketer's

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Nigerians, 17 Others Arrested In Malaysia Over Romance Scam Of $19 Million / Arowolo: Murdered Banker Was Stabbed 76 Times – Pathologist / Man Rapes 5-Year-Old Boy In Kano While On His Way From A Mosque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.