Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,907 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan (994 Views)

5 Bedroom Duplex For Sale In Bodija Ibadan / In Need Of 2 Bedroom Flat In Bodija, Ibadan / Properties To Let In Bodija Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan by KunleA2(m): 1:46am On Nov 10, 2009
I will like to ask the house if anyone knows how regular (or otherwise) is the power supply in Old Bodija, Ibadan. Or which other nice area in Ibadan enjoys very good power supply at the moment.

Thanks a lot.
Re: Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan by 2Legit2Qui: 2:18am On Nov 10, 2009
Mr Kunle

Aint that a little bit dumb to ask?
Re: Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan by KunleA2(m): 2:59am On Nov 10, 2009
2Legit2Qui:

Mr Kunle

Aint that a little bit dumb to ask?

What do you mean? You dont have to be insulting. Its either you know or you dont. I just got done speaking with someone who told me that there is fairly regular supply of power in some part of oluyole industrial area. He said that power only go away for about 4hrs a day otherwise there is constant power in the area. Which kinda surprised me.

I went to the Poly in 1990-1992 and have always love Ibadan. Havent lived there since. All i was asking is an update/confirmation from people on the ground that live in the area. Is that too dumb for your taste?

Need to check yourself before u angry
Re: Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan by walakolobo: 7:56am On Nov 10, 2009
Kunlestic

Do you think we all live in Ibadan?
Re: Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
Re: Does Anyone Know How Is The Power Supply In Bodija, Ibadan by ajileko: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2009
Some areas in Ibadan do enjoy fairly good power supply from NEPA. Areas like Mokola, Liliput, Jerico, Eleyele to name a few.

(1) (Reply)

Looking 4 A 2 Or 3 B/r Flat In Any Lsdpc Estate To Buy Asap! / Thinking Of Relocating To Ikorodu Area Of Lagos / Lsdpc Flat At Ilupeju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.